Patrolled By K-9 Security

XteriorTech.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mase in canada is sold as "dog replent" and I got me some.But if your gunna get a bite make sure to hit in the snout or kick it's breast plate hard enough to break it.If it's a cop dog I may just let it get me cause getting charged for killing a cop is one thing, but it's a dog considered to be a cop it's another!

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

ITS AMAZING WHAT THE LITTLEST HAMMER FIST PUNCH TO A SECURITY DOG , CAN DO TO ITS DEMEANOR...A DOGS SNOUT IS QUITE FRAGILE, BUT IN FACT, ONE ,GOOD, DELIVERED, BLOW TO HIS SNOUT, WILL SEND HIM SHRIEKING IN PAIN...SURE HE MIGHT GET YOU ONCE, OR EVEN TWICE, BUT IF YOU'RE TRAINED, HAHA, BETTER THAN HE IS, YOU WILL GAIN THE UPPER HAND QUICKLY...FUCK K9'S, ATTACK DOGS, OR EVEN JULIO'S PITBULL...>>>>>>>DOGS...? I NEVER SWEAT THEM...I WILL BREAK HIS FUCKING SNOUT, JUMP UP AND DOWN ON HIM, UNTIL HIS INTESTINES POP OUT HIS MOUTH, AND THEN I'LL KICK HIS FUCKING TEETH, OUT HIS JAW BONE...IT'S HIM, OR ME...AND I CAN BET , BY A LONGSHOT, IT WONT BE ME.....:D

Fuck yeah, but that would suck for that thing to chomp down on your nutsack. I think I'd have to rip it's eye's out at that point.

that run towards the dogs screaming and what not works....this one day me and my buddies were walking home from school when a rot and a german shepard came outta no where and started chasing us...i ran towards them acting like i was some crazy dude that just escaped from a pshyciatric ward and the dogs took off...it was cool....kinda like this post and kinda like how these hydrocodone pills make me feel!!:cool:

Archived