Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
XteriorTech.

Patrolled By K-9 Security

yeah watch out for dogs, i was bit by one once right above my ankle and i had to get stitches, that shit was deep too, i was walking with a limp for a month or 2, which obviously was an inconvience. but yeah dope Tars car.

I was photographing some abandoned (at least I thought it was) shit in the middle of nowhere the other day and I turned the corner of this old warehouse to face the most terrifing dog I've ever seen and it broke into a low guttoral growl, and I've never run that fast! Not even when getting chased! Split off the grounds and scaled this fence like it was nothing! Thank god the camera is ok

ITS AMAZING WHAT THE LITTLEST HAMMER FIST PUNCH TO A SECURITY DOG , CAN DO TO ITS DEMEANOR...A DOGS SNOUT IS QUITE FRAGILE, BUT IN FACT, ONE ,GOOD, DELIVERED, BLOW TO HIS SNOUT, WILL SEND HIM SHRIEKING IN PAIN...SURE HE MIGHT GET YOU ONCE, OR EVEN TWICE, BUT IF YOU'RE TRAINED, HAHA, BETTER THAN HE IS, YOU WILL GAIN THE UPPER HAND QUICKLY...FUCK K9'S, ATTACK DOGS, OR EVEN JULIO'S PITBULL...>>>>>>>DOGS...? I NEVER SWEAT THEM...I WILL BREAK HIS FUCKING SNOUT, JUMP UP AND DOWN ON HIM, UNTIL HIS INTESTINES POP OUT HIS MOUTH, AND THEN I'LL KICK HIS FUCKING TEETH, OUT HIS JAW BONE...IT'S HIM, OR ME...AND I CAN BET , BY A LONGSHOT, IT WONT BE ME.....:D

whats the best way to beat the shit out of a dog? is it waiting for him to jump and then kick him in the face or just punch him and then get bitten..what do you think?

caes and tars..

Originally posted by DankLordz

fr8hound, that was intense..

yea no shit, damn man....fuck some attack dogs....but man i love the hell out of my pitbull lab, hes a bit on the stupid side sometimes but hes a good dog..;)

security dogs aint shit its the hungry starved mange ridden dogs that look at you like a nice snack you gotta look out for....its always good to bring some treats to the yard ... make friends w/ them ....then stab em....o yeah post is good....

fuck you fools, all you fools would shit if you seen a crazy dog comming for you, dont get your self in that position. if you kill a K-9 COP DOG IT IS LIKE KILLING AN OFFICER, YOU WILL SEE PRISON TIME..

Originally posted by cAzer

yea no shit, damn man....fuck some attack dogs....but man i love the hell out of my pitbull lab, hes a bit on the stupid side sometimes but hes a good dog..;)

INTENSE??? HEY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO..DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE DOGS...I HAVE ONE..BUT IF ONE EVER ATTACKED ME, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WHAT TYPE, I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL THAT FUCKING THING, ''EASIER SAID THEN DONE'', ''RUN AWAY''? I DON'T THINK SO..>>>>>>>>MILITARY BRED, MILITARY SURVIVAL..THE DOG DIES,END OF STORY.....:D ...APPARENTLY, THER ARE GUYS HERE, THAT FEAR DOGS, ITS OKAY, I UNDERSTAND..ONE TOO MANY PAPER ROUTES, ITS COOL...ME ON THE OTHER HAND, NEVER HAD A PAPER ROUTE, NEVER NEEDED TO, I HUSTLED IN $CHOOL, I GOT BY, I SURVIVED.:cool: MABEY A FEW OF YOU'S, MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER STOCKING A BIG JUICY STEAK BONE , IN YOUR BOOKBAGS, FOR FUTURE EMERGENCIES..:yum:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this