Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
space base

Its my birthday today, SO FUCK YALL NIGZ!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the kid used to be my friend but he just kept running his mouth and acting like the little cocky rich kid that he is...............

anyways I stood outside yelling threats and he finally came outside and I fought him again and more blood splattered everywhere and all the girlies cried and then finally just choked him out and after a while he stopped fighting and just laid there, I think he was seriuosly about to die. But then his parents came down stairs and everyone puled me off again, and i yelled a bunch of more threats and threatened his parents and they said im a asshole and they're calling the cops. Then everyone that was there left and we all got picked up and I got dropped off at my house.

I wish i had a digital camera, there was so much blood it was rediculous. I got socked 2 times in the top of my head. I didn't even bleed one drop, but I had so much blood on me, uou woulda thought I got shot. I had blood at over my face and arms and clothes and there was just blood splattered everywhere all over his house.

haha they called u an asshole, man they sure got u good.

hey thats a good way to finish your first day as an 18 yr old

:king:

Yeah, one time my little brother got stabbed with a pencil in like sixth grade. He choked the kid and called him a "jerk" and got sent to the office. He later came home and told us about how he called the kid a jerk, we were all like, "wooo.... such harsh words."

Anyhow, it's always good to play in someone else's blood. Nice job.

Originally posted by space base

Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday, I'll remember everyone that did.........................and I'll remember who didn't.

<span style='color:black'>Whew....

At any rate fighting is good. The last time i got in a fight was about a month and a half ago. I was super drunk and could barely walk. I got beat up by this guy that looks like charlie sheen. That was just embarrassing. It was one of those things where i had to stick my arm out to judge how far his head was away from me. I did that a few times then he drilled me in the face and made my nose explode. I didnt feel anything but people were like "Ya'll should stop fighting. Youre getting blood on your wife beater yuck." I was like "Huh? Then i noticed i was soaked and decided that i would kick his ass when i was sober. And i did. The End.

Your fight is funny though cuz you didnt waste any time in the ass kickin. Just walk in the door and handle business. Good work.http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> </span>