lazy

wOw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wOw

I am a very lazy person but what takes the cake is often when i'm too tired or eating a sandwhich i take a piss in the bath tub...anyone else do the same?

no not really. but sometimes im super ass hungry but i wont get my ass up and goto the chow hall. instead i put a dip in.

Originally posted by nick5542

i dont think i fully understand what your sayin, you walk into the bathroom and piss in the tub or you are in the tub eating a sandwich and piss in it.

either way thats sick...

but i am pretty lazy

lol yeah i was kinna confused too.

Originally posted by nick5542

i dont think i fully understand what your sayin, you walk into the bathroom and piss in the tub or you are in the tub eating a sandwich and piss in it.

either way thats sick...

but i am pretty lazy

WOW

Originally posted by wOw

not when in the bathtub but like just right in it

so.. i am still confused..

you go into the bathroom, while eating a sandwich.. and you pass the toilet to get to the tub to take a piss in it?

and i just read that sentence over again. what the hell does that mean? how con you not be in the bathtub but you are just right in it.

i have a fucking headache.

:lol: the bath tub

thats weird

pissin in the shower is ok

i just aim for the drain and it goes strait down so it doesnt swirl around near the drain and i dont stand in it

also in the shower, i like to drink beer. if its 7pm and im going out at 8pm. ill be in the shower whilst showeing, ill be drinkin a beer.

Archived