Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok.

i am done with the rope and wanna sketch some theme battles.

how about:

word: SOUPR

theme: food,restaurant,etc

must have more than three colors

must have soup somewhere in the picture?

can we MAKE THIS OFFICIAL?????

NO

STOP FUCKING CONFUSING PEOPLE ALREADY ALL OF YOU CHILL THE FUCK OUT

WINNERS GET TO CHOOSE THE NEXT BATTLE HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND

you cant just come up in here with random shit like that or itll get super disorganized

christ

are you like 13?

yeah dude just relax. hayabusa is calling the shots at the moment. so lets stay all on the same page.good idea's grasshopper but hold those when you whoop someone up in here. then call your battle. two theme battles and all that are too confusing. try a throwie battle or something to pass the time. he's only being honest. so take it the right way and not the faggway. He's only being organized.

ks.

Remember when I ran the thread and you used to say the same shit to me?

Ah, sweet memories.... buds.gif

I seem to remember you handling multiple battles without any problems, I dont recall anything else....I've got Friday off, I might just enter the Roper 13 battle, of course my shit wont compare to a lot of the stuff that's been posted recently but I'll give it a shot.

I seem to remember you handling multiple battles without any problems, I dont recall anything else....I've got Friday off, I might just enter the Roper 13 battle, of course my shit wont compare to a lot of the stuff that's been posted recently but I'll give it a shot.

Yea it wasnt really a problem to do multiple battles at once for me, but it did require me to be on 12oz way more than a normal person ever should be lol...

I like the way this is going right now with the winner choosing the next word. I think that it should remain that way for what we could call "main battles" and then other battles could be called in between the due times of each main battle. Like say, a weekly main battle, and then every couple days or so do an outline or throwie battle, just to appease the masses.

But yea, this is the reason why i stopped running it.

It was too annoying trying to please everyone and still keep battles fresh and fun.