Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK. here goes.

Remember this is just my opinion so if you dont agree dont get all butt hurt. take it with a grain of salt or try to use it to improve. With that being said it was a lot closer than what I thought.

freigtaholic- Good color combo and 3-D, I think this one is closest to a whole package. I'm not sure about some of the little arrows comming out of the bottom heart. Good job on balancing the piece. the hands are a weak point for you.

Viper- A lot of things going on with this one. somewhere in there I see some pretty good letters I like the swooping arrows coming off the C. The random Bode' character on top is a nice touch.

earthworm-Good structure. You should start to incorporate some curves into your stuff. Contest wise you should have added a background. hands could be improved

Optick-Not feeling the color combo on this one. I cant see the letters as good as I would like to. Hands are the best, only a native New yorker who came up doing this from day one can do.

Voicemail-Dopest fill of the bunch and I like the green forcefield,

Edogg-Strongest individual letters out of them all, I think you could of used a more contrasting color combo to make the piece "pop" more maybe add highlights to the letters. Good hands.

I'ma sleep on it and pick a winner in the morning.

-Peace

Freightaholic- You win. Style wise you were all pretty close...your color combo and bold outline of the lettters won it for you. To me this piece was the most visually appealing. Eddog came close and had an edge in letter style, but colorwise was not poppin like freight, 3D going in a down or up perspective, instead of towards the center may have helped as well. Good job to each of you. Freightaholic break me off with a PM, I'll be out of town for a few days so I wont be able to respond to any gripes or complaints.

-Z

Freight you lucky dog you..... Congrats are in order!!!!!

I wanna see the shit Z boogie throws in there for ya....

BEST battle in a long ass time!!! great to see everyone grabbin' their nut's(or box) and getting gully( they were all respectable joint's... That's how it should alway's be, not just when Serifs is watching.... Peace

I was hesitant to post after reading all the bickering, but after the peices went up,

well, I obviously got to step my game up here...

(less 'art-faggy' might help)

However, in the true spirit of battle...

FUCK A CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! I'M GONNA BURN YALL LIKE THE FLAMES OF HELL!

you'll see, I'm gonna buy some markers...

Congratulations, everybody!