Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by KING BLING

I want to try this...do I e-mail the outline to starzabove or host it myself?

I'll do Rig if the responce comes in time...

yeah, and it doesnt take too long to register there. gates, host mine too? i exceeded bandwidth for this month.

so.....

gates<--has no camera, will be hosting my entry. thanks bro.

why write

myself

king bling

LaCosaNostra

-----------------rig

due tonight. before midnite wherever you are.

Originally posted by SpeakOnes

http://img68.exs.cx/img68/7606/flick.jpg'>

Is thjere a reason why the pieces are dope, but the straight letters, and all the handstyles besides the top right one are off?

maybe because the pieces were done before last friday and on friday i rushed everything else and just scribbled together some sort of background and a fugly ass karak just to make the deadline...and still i couldnt find a digicam to flick it...if i would've known that the deadline was gonna be pushed back you couldve expected much better...but yeah Dr.goe did the handies on the bottom and i did the ones on the top right... yeah we're so toy...our handies suck but its just one of theose things we have to work on...and besides they look sexy with an NY Fat and some flat white lol...-Mr.Rasek:p

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

just because you setup your sektch around louis vutton doesnt mean im going to vote for you.

as if i really give a shit. -=

ill be more than glad to battle u tho -=)

orbit.. dont hate -=P

and wheres that canvas ur supposed to ship out here?

your a funny guy nameroc. real funny.

anywho, king bling hasnt met the qualifications for the battle. so if starz is sleeping right now. you have till morning king bling, starz, if your still roaming about, how about getting this voting started?

also, starz, slydes post for the battle cant be seen due to him using my photobucket account, which has exceeded bandwidth. if you or anyone else wants to host it, ill gladly send it your way.