Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

once again, all good.^ most of us have supply problems from time to time. I'm down to a few decos, prismas and ballpoints myself (had my cat knock a glass of water in the shoebox when i was asleep=tons of dead markers).

post up colored or not, no one's gonna care really. You might not win, but it's always dope when a battle has like 10 entries and you can see how everybody's brain is working. Why i love this thread* plus there is some seeeeerrrrrryus talent in here, myself excluded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i know i've been looking at this thread for a minute..just joined up on 12oz a little while ago though. my boy mek kills this thread...but there are soo many talented heads up in here.

hopefully i don't get some "go to the toy battles" shit. i like to think i'm not toy. well...atleast not on the level of toys that are in that thread.

i just love booking. battles, exchanges, my own shit. my books have a different style on every page. never bitten, and i almost never duplicate my own shit.

once again, all good.^ most of us have supply problems from time to time. I'm down to a few decos, prismas and ballpoints myself (had my cat knock a glass of water in the shoebox when i was asleep=tons of dead markers).

post up colored or not, no one's gonna care really. You might not win, but it's always dope when a battle has like 10 entries and you can see how everybody's brain is working. Why i love this thread* plus there is some seeeeerrrrrryus talent in here, myself excluded.

I haven't been able to enter any of the battle lately...i have no markers, no pencils and a few shitty bic pens. Can't really battle with that. I'm fuckin broke as fuck but i did stay at a holiday inn once.:cool:

mek...you should definitely do it up. don't want to sound like i'm riding your dick but i got on this ish specifically to battle you. can i keep up? probably not. but oh well. oh and you still owe me an exchange homie haha. just playin.

and i'm totally down for straight outline battles. i tend to keep all my sketches in black and white anyway...i focus more on the structure...not the colors. i leave that to my paint and the wall.

Gotta get motivated...I've got a crazy cold and I'm feeling lazy. I might skip this one out and do up something nice for the next battle. I'm going to poll the March battle on Monday.

Poppacrok...I'll get you an outline soon. I'v got two more to do before yours. I need a secretary to keep up with all this shit.

listen man black book battles are all about overall work colors back ground style flavor....stop bitching and put up ya work let it speak for it self...simple and plain when a page shines it shines no need to explain how..it shines...feel me....good luck to all...but im loooking to scorch motherfuckers lol...thats wat a battle is about no??? :)

listen man black book battles are all about overall work colors back ground style flavor....stop bitching and put up ya work let it speak for it self...simple and plain when a page shines it shines no need to explain how..it shines...feel me....good luck to all...but im loooking to scorch motherfuckers lol...thats wat a battle is about no??? :)

i ain't bitching. my sketch is already up. go to the page before this one.

em and troof are looking tight hard to decide between both of u dudes....infact my votes goes to both of u dude popa dope pice throw some colors mang!!! everyone else dope entries love this room.mang !! i wish i had more time for mine got home after a few drinks sat down for two hours ..i usaly likeot spend about 4 hours on a pageeeeeee so just a pen for the next battle? satire..scratch the you mad mek where u at???