Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and to the dude saying that last shit is dope but walls blah blah blah....do ya homework and check out meks wall shit ...one of the best around.....jay owns the frieghts...pay attention....and to defend books....its an artform...dont mean u keep it realer or your more graff if u do more pieces on the wall then the next.... there to different art forms painting and markers...either ya dope or ya not...dont matter why how ....this is a cluture ....and respect comes from within and wat u do with the culture not cause u got ups i would never trade my black book skills for a weak ass tag thats up all over fame is overrated ...

• Like 1

werd i feel u i dont even feel right .... its an old two pger mine i mean i did 90 percent im talking a light pencil outline i took it from there...but i can gracefuly bow out...i rather hold it down on my own ...like i always say mek this is your rules and your thing....

Your good on this one homie...just in the future is all. Shit is too dope to not have you put it in the battle.