Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh sorry starz...didn't know.

and koot..yeah people MUST be blind! god damn. arrows and extentions will definitely make you win battles. since thats all anyone on here votes on. don't whine just because you didn't win a lousy battle. its not like you get a prize anyway. peace.

IS that not me with 5 votes now?

Anyway i dont care if you dont like it, beneath all the razmataz... theres still a more stylish 's' in mine then the resta them, the FOrge2 one doesnt look like an S! kooters was shit no offense, and names was nice but i still think if you striped all the added bits off mine and names mine would be more stylish still

so yea, am up for another letter battle...

not 'z' too much like 's'

wow tiger.. simmer down.. its only 12 oz paper battles..

all the entries were good.. everyone has their own style.. kooter likes the basic / 3dish type s.. joetagger likes the more euro type s with the wild extensions..forge looks more like a ny east coast style.. and mine. well mine is kinda just a hybrid of bullshit with a upsiode down cross thrown in the mix for added fun..

everyone has their own shit. .dont rip people on here.. i thought the purpose of this thread was to practice.. thats what i use it for..and guess what.. the dopest piece i felt i drew in hella long.. cat killed that shit.. big time.. u dont see me crying about letter structure and shit.. mine was way more complex.. but that guy.. man.. his level of heat is off the hook.. shit i even voted for him..

calm down kiddies..

and joe tagger.. anytime u want to battle with full color wildstyle pieces.. let me know.. im not so good at single letters.. cus well. i never paint a single letter.. but ill be more than glad to go one on one with u in a battle.. seeing our styles are slightly similar and we both like to add nick nacks.. u pick the word u pick the date.. and ill be sure to have my piece up in time..

peace an love

namerocc.

i new to this site and just wanted to say wassup, i been in tha game for about 6 years... anyone want to battle? if so here are the rules

word is GAME , throw, piece or both if you choose to, i'll have my piece posted in a few days, gotta get to a friends to scan it

piece:king: