Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1

I SEE MY NAME SHOUTED OUT TO THE SIDE. AND NO YOUR BOY DID NOT SEND ME A BLACKBOOK. I DONT HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU BLACKBOOK KIDS, DO YOUR THING WHATEVER. BUT IF SOMEBODY'S PRETENDING TO BE ME I GOT A PROBLEM. FUCK THE INTERNET I TAKE BEEF TO REAL LIFE.

:lol: It's not even spelled the same way...You dont even get respect in your own city man, and your hands are weak.:o You are not the only person that writes Sic,Sick,Sik,Sics,Sikz,CiC,Cickz and so on....:lol:

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

hey lust that robot shit is kool...reminds me of some shit on Mars or something...wut did u do it with???...i aint gonna battle that shit either ...ill get demoralizzzed...and im in on that dose battle also...outro

PS Is What I Used..Also Yellow Feet Thats A Speed Paint Picture..And Sure Ill Battle MaM...For Fun If He's Ever On.

hey dlokd, my bad for saying your shit sucked. now that i know that vandelust is a front , i take it back. that nigga copies other peoples shit. look in his thread and you can see that none of his hand drawn stuff is consistent with his digital stuff.

Re: If "SIK" is how you spell it, why get mad? The other was spelled "CIK.."

Originally posted by not_like_you

and those hands..:o Koot got better hands then you and he aint from Philly...:lol:

:lol: :lol: I SWARE TO GOD I THOUGHT IT SAID SIK. BUT NOW I SEE ITS PART OF THE "I" THAT GOES UNDER THE "C" THAT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THAT.NOW I FEEL DUMB. AND AS FOR THE PHILLY HAND HATE, THATS WHY I THREW IN SOME NON PHILLY HANDS. WHO THE FUCK IS KOOT?

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by why write?

anyone wanna battle me for word 'TECHNO'?

Im down dude. Can you give it to monday and get other peeps in into a full colored page, nicely neat one?