Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PAID:one

Those are ILL LUST.

Do any sequencial shit?

I'm thinking about self publishing my own comicbook by Winter. You should do the same.(not neccessarily by Winter but....)

Ive Been Thinking Of Starting A ComicBook Myself Also But I Dont Have Enough Material To Get Into That Right Now....Hehehe:o

And Im A Big Fan Of Your Characters As Well Paid..Very Fresh..Id Like To See Your Comicbook Progression....

Character Battle ::Rematch::

Topic: Robots/Fantasy/Mechs

Materials: Anything

:::::Full C o l o r :::::

Due: Today/Tomorrow (Depends On When You See This I Guess)

Give Me All You Got Im Hoping For A Good Battle

(Whoevers Wants To Also Join In On This Feel Free To Say So)

Ha! Robots!? You should battle El Mammero but... Mam's shit is hot. Your robot is dope too but he adds so many details it's... it's... Y'know... really really good.

Seeking, let us do battle. If I win, I get to be apart of "crew". I seriously think there should be separate moderators for... like... different sections of the board. There's no way a couple of people (seven?) could maintain and control this board...

I can save you thousands in bandwidth. THOUSANDS!!!

Or you could like... send me free gifts from FOURTHEHARDWAY.

Plus, I'm fair, nice, sexy, and all that other good stuff. Seek, you need me.... And you know it.

Don't ban me.

peace!

^^^(yellow feets)no way you should be a mod..

Originally posted by seeking

i dont know who the hell voted for the other guy in the first character battle, but i'm using my executive veto powers to give that one to vandelust. dudes characters comepletely destroyed that other thing. you guys are stoned.

I often wonder how I lose some battles,weren't you talking about people having different opinions the other day? Maybe some peoples attitudes have something to do with the way things are voted on, I dont know..I like them both but I voted for Dlok cause his shit was more detailed.:cool:

Hahaha. I know. I was just joking.... Sort of....

Koot, Let us do battle. We're both cocky (Slyde or someone said this) and we both hate this voting system. I'll let you chooe the word. As always, my shit will be an outline.

goodbye...

EDIT*

I forgot to add that we are both toys.

My hand is far from toy but I will admit my sketching sucks......I try not to be as cocky as I used to be...We can battle if you want though..How bout the word DOSE.....Anyone can join in as far as I'm concerned lets make the due date Friday cause I got a lot of work to do this week.:cool:

Re: THIS vs DYKE--word-EXAM

Originally posted by KING MILE

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/thisone/exam.jpg'> DYKE

VOTE!

I BEEN KILLIN TIME LOOKING THROUGH THIS NONSENCE AND WHAT DO I SEE? I EITHER SEE YOU SHOUTING ME OUT (OF COARSE YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YOU) OR SOMEONE MAYBE WRITING MY NAME. THIS IS SIK. IF SOME TOY FREIND OF YOURS IS WRITING MY NAME THEN TELL HIM HE BETTER STOP. I DONT GET DOWN WITH CORNY BLACKBOOK BATTLES I CRUSH TOYS IN REAL LIFE.

IF SOMEONE IS WRITING MY NAME HE CAN EXPECT A BAT TO HIS HEAD.:hatred: :heated: :hatred: :heated:

Originally posted by StarzAbove

The writers in the battle were THIS n DYKE the word was EXAM!

Ohhh yo SF did my boy ever send u a blackbook?

I SEE MY NAME SHOUTED OUT TO THE SIDE. AND NO YOUR BOY DID NOT SEND ME A BLACKBOOK. I DONT HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU BLACKBOOK KIDS, DO YOUR THING WHATEVER. BUT IF SOMEBODY'S PRETENDING TO BE ME I GOT A PROBLEM. FUCK THE INTERNET I TAKE BEEF TO REAL LIFE.