DoRk RokA book

Dork_roka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

instead of proving how cool you are by posting flicks of your paint, work on fucking basic typography, fools say that shit alot on here but its true, get somestyle, learn where its okay to bend the letters and where you have to stay true to the actually letter...and no, you dont compare at all to dork tf, charicters or style, no offense, but lets be honest here

What The Fuck

MAN FUCK dork roka I SHOULD SLAP YOU FOR STARTING A THREAD WITH NO PICS AND TRYING TO WRITE DORK! RECOGNIZE MOTHERFUCKER! TF CREW! SINONE! NEWSONE! DORKONE! MESONE!

TEXAS BITCH! FUCK WHOEVER SAID WE DONT PAINT! SHIT! FUCK YOU HATERS! WE GET DOWN! WE GOT MAD FLICS! SO FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT! AND IF YOU AINT DOWN WITH TF!

SinOnE! TF.CREW! TExXxAS!!!

Guest popasquat

I just wasted two minutes looking at that shit..... plus unless that first character is yours ariginally I know I have seen it drawn else where by someone other than you.

Re: What The Fuck

Originally posted by SinOnE!

MAN FUCK dork roka I SHOULD SLAP YOU FOR STARTING A THREAD WITH NO PICS AND TRYING TO WRITE DORK! RECOGNIZE MOTHERFUCKER! TF CREW! SINONE! NEWSONE! DORKONE! MESONE!

TEXAS BITCH! FUCK WHOEVER SAID WE DONT PAINT! SHIT! FUCK YOU HATERS! WE GET DOWN! WE GOT MAD FLICS! SO FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT! AND IF YOU AINT DOWN WITH TF!

SinOnE! TF.CREW! TExXxAS!!!

this kids so annoying and gay

yeah it seems to me that this roka kid has some teeth, feelin a jaws vibe from him if you know what I mean.... foreshame on you for comparing yourself to the tf dork, regaurdless of paint, at least he knows what important in each letter, fuck your shit, get some style, put in some work and get off yer computer (the computer handsteez are as tight as linkin park) heres some advice.....die, but peace to the tf dork

you will all have to excuse my boy sin on this thread... he's obviously taken a bit too much ritalin at one time.

i dont really consider myself in competition with anyone of the same name. i could care less if there are 2 dorks in the world much less 200. im here to "represent"...*cough*... *ahem*..... WHAT BITCH WHAT!! TF CREW MUTHAFUKAS!! DONT HATE ON US OR I'LL SHOVE AN ARMADILLO IN YOUR ASS!!.... that is all. peace. :o

p.s. keep at it dork... just worry bout ur own opinion on ur work. u should be the harshest critic you know... always having that feeling of knowin u can do better will help u push forward. anyone who knows a bit of how i speak on this board... they know im pretty damn modest when it comes to my work. i always have that state of mind that says "i can do better". keeps you from gettin a big ego. nowadays humble writers have become a rare breed. actually this advice goes to all of you...laters. dork*tf

Originally posted by popasquat

I just wasted two minutes looking at that shit..... plus unless that first character is yours ariginally I know I have seen it drawn else where by someone other than you.

That first character kind of reminds me of a canvas by Tuke. Mainly the hand with the cigarette..

what the fuck do i know though?

Your shit is ok.

:o not keen. like they all said ....its all about style. and damn i wish i hadnt bothered looking at your website. its all flicks of paint. ooh i dont think ive ever seen a can of paint before.:lol: and i seriously doubt you drew the pics of the freights from blueprints.

Archived