Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AORAone

CLOSE CALLS

Went writing tonight. damn when i got home i had swamp ass like a bitch. i was supposed to text my girl MLTdizzy but i didnt want to wake her. anyways, i was walkin down this buisy ass street trying to get up, and a car wiz's by, i didnt think anything of it so i was like "meh" some asshole. then i saw lights while i was writing on an electrical box, i turned around and was thinkin fuck man. it went right by me while i was holding this fat ass marker. i was relieved then i see more lights. turns out they were chasin that caddi and it hit another car in the midst of escaping. by the time i hit the scene there was like 4 or 5 cars, and all the cops had there guns drawn, pointin at some mexican dude on the ground.(not a big suprise in arizona) i was like god damn. anyways i kept writng up and down that whole street while the cops were buisy. i took some side streets on the way home and i was writng on this knee high box when a dog barked and scared the fuck out of me causing me to jump and fuck up my hand style, this crazy ass bum lookin dude started chasing me down my own fuckin street. and here i am, it was a good night but plenty of scare's. any body else got a CLOSE CALL'S story?:o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but YG is always right........right?....right guys?...oh dear i seem to be miss informed...

.....right away sir. i didnt forget i was testing YOU sir...to see ...if you...rememberd....

no. but i dont watch tv either....

sounds like a comedy. got any fliks? maybe itll refresh my memories.

how longs it been running? i got a couple of hook ups in canada maybe i can get them to tape it for me.

dont know where, its my friends uncle or some shit. his names conrad or something...think he owns a skate shop...so yeah ill see if he can hook it up.

yeah when my friend went to visit conrad he hooked him up with snowboarding ish. he thought it would be easy cause he skates....:lol: :lol: :lol: mother fucker came back black and bruised...

why did he mention swamp as in the story????

Went writing tonight. damn when i got home i had swamp ass like a bitch.

???????????????????????

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

more than yg????? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

niggah I got love in these streets

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this