Analyze this…

Kettiecat

The Angry Manatee now speaks...

You must be very young and confused. It's great that you have a sense of compassion and everything but you sound like you are a little extreme with the whole thing. Not wanting to get over him? That is your problem and you are nothing but a problem. Stop using his friends as an emotional pillow and get over it. It might not be easy but hey, you can only cry for so long and feel sorry for yourself for a certain amount of time right? "You like the attention because it matches your eyes" (-Deftones) I think Chino said it best there. You're a chick, one of those chicks that uses what god gave her to some how give herself attention because of lack of personality. You aint got control then you aint got a soul. So take control of your consciousness’ and evolve to a new level of understanding of yourself. Grow up and read about Sumerians and what they believed in. Become one with the universes and only hope that one day you can fully understand everything in this world that might not even exist. Maybe you just need to open your eyes and lean patients. Grow up and be able to bear long suffering with calmness. Control your emotions or they will control you. Now I must go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AngryManatee

The Angry Manatee now speaks...

You must be very young and confused. It's great that you have a sense of compassion and everything but you sound like you are a little extreme with the whole thing. Not wanting to get over him? That is your problem and you are nothing but a problem. Stop using his friends as an emotional pillow and get over it. It might not be easy but hey, you can only cry for so long and feel sorry for yourself for a certain amount of time right? "You like the attention because it matches your eyes" (-Deftones) I think Chino said it best there. You're a chick, one of those chicks that uses what god gave her to some how give herself attention because of lack of personality. You aint got control then you aint got a soul. So take control of your consciousness’ and evolve to a new level of understanding of yourself. Grow up and read about Sumerians and what they believed in. Become one with the universes and only hope that one day you can fully understand everything in this world that might not even exist. Maybe you just need to open your eyes and lean patients. Grow up and be able to bear long suffering with calmness. Control your emotions or they will control you. Now I must go.

word.

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

the simple fact that she has posted pictures of her cunt classifies her as a slut, it's rather cute of you to stand up for her. but you hold absolutely no grounds for an arguement.

why do you feel so threatend by a pic of some girls beaver?

it doesnt worry me, in fact i dug it..hahahahha.. but that is beside the point.

there is a big difference, in my eyes anyway, between posting a naked photo on teh net and fucking anything with a pulse.

anyway why the fuck is it your job to tell her whats what?

your a dumb fuck as a well as a poo pirate oner.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Kettiecat

I can’t stand the guys I meet. No one measures up to my ex (I guess that is what I would call him) and yet I’m drawn to all his friends. It’s like I want to date his friends, but with other guys it just creeps me out and gets under my skin. The thought of going on a date with some other guy depresses me. His friends from school can call me up to hang out and I have no problem with them. I realize there is something incredibly wrong with the whole situation. I feel “safer” with them. As if somehow they can’t hurt me or I can’t hurt them. I don't know if it is a form of mourning where you try to surround yourself with everything connected to that person.

That sucks, You would really date your Ex's friends? You know how much trouble and feud that would start? You do you want him to feel stupid and bad or you just don't care. Think about it.

kettiecat=emtionally damaged

:huh?:

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i'm gonna sell her on ebay..bids starting at $$1.50$$

and bigjoe... just relax and don't get your panties all in a bundle..

for fucks sake woman are you trying to rile me up? i have just told you i am quite relaxed, see above. are you very stupid or trying to stir somthing up here?

hahahahahaha.... you call some one ignorant when all you mainly do is post men in dashiki's... it's people like you who give the human race abad name.

side note: posting gay men, makes you look that much gayer. seeing as though you spend the time to find the pictures and all.

hahahahh im fucking around you turd, you yanks are sooo fuckin stiff.

get over it.

Originally posted by BigJoe

for fucks sake woman are you trying to rile me up? i have just told you i am quite relaxed, see above. are you very stupid or trying to stir somthing up here?

hahaha... wow..

i'm done for the night... it's off to bed with me.:smiles:

have fun getting angry over a 12oz thread.

and arcel..she's not cute. :P

see you mess with me.. my girl gets my back.. same goes the other way homo.

HAHAHAHHAH THATS THE WAKEST SHIT I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY!

how did she get your back man? by telling me too calm down, htats some real tough talk there hombre..hahahhahhaa

as for your little internet relationship.hahahha.. i bet she gives mad e head..

angry-

maybe it is childish and selfish of me, i don't care right now about anything else. All i know is my best friend is gone and i miss him and want him back. I've heard a million different people preach to me about the proper way to mourn and how "the world works" and you know what at the end of the day all of that is meaningless. Nothing will ever make the fact that he is gone ok. The world will move on, I will move on, but it will never be ok.

I don't know where you went and determined that I was some souless person with no personality but you are mistaken. maybe my internet persona is souless and lacks a personality, but that is not me.

Defy-

seriously now. the comments are no longer "witty" they are pretty damn played out.

sugar-

yes the boyfriend died, we did not "break up"

Originally posted by ARCEL

hey big joe, one of these should put you in a better mood

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/77552/200.jpg'>

whats with you? you little bum tickler, you allways seem to pipe up whenever im dissing someone, like your subconciously screaming 'me too, me too"

your most likley 14 and are suffering from never playing catch with your daddy when younger..

run off and pester someone else.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

angry-

Defy-

seriously now. the comments are no longer "witty" they are pretty damn played out.

sugar-

yes the boyfriend died, we did not "break up"

i assume defy is quiet riot. and yes i totally agree, what do you hope to achive by hammering your uninformed opinion home?

Archived