Analyze this…

Kettiecat

I can’t stand the guys I meet. No one measures up to my ex (I guess that is what I would call him) and yet I’m drawn to all his friends. It’s like I want to date his friends, but with other guys it just creeps me out and gets under my skin. The thought of going on a date with some other guy depresses me. His friends from school can call me up to hang out and I have no problem with them. I realize there is something incredibly wrong with the whole situation. I feel “safer” with them. As if somehow they can’t hurt me or I can’t hurt them. I don't know if it is a form of mourning where you try to surround yourself with everything connected to that person.

kettiecat=emtionally damaged

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even though i can't stand your internet persona and how you act online, i do feel bad for you in a way because of your loss..

trying to rush into a relationship after losing someone you love will only make you feel worse.. <<but that's just my opinion. :o

good luck.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I can’t stand the guys I meet. No one measures up to my ex (I guess that is what I would call him) and yet I’m drawn to all his friends. It’s like I want to date his friends, but with other guys it just creeps me out and gets under my skin. The thought of going on a date with some other guy depresses me. His friends from school can call me up to hang out and I have no problem with them. I realize there is something incredibly wrong with the whole situation. I feel “safer” with them. As if somehow they can’t hurt me or I can’t hurt them. I don't know if it is a form of mourning where you try to surround yourself with everything connected to that person.

kettiecat=emtionally damaged

Get over it.

i'm not trying to be in any serious relationship.

However, I'm not going to shun the opposite sex forever.

If all my friends bring a date when we go out, i'm going to grab one too.

Dating is normal, running off and marrying the next guy i meet is not.

youre a heartless bitch if you fuck with your ex's friends.

and his friends are worthless fucks as well if they fuck with you.... even hanging out with you is against homie policy. shits just not right.

how would you like your ex bangin' your sister or friends or mom or something? dont be a bitch... you already hoe'd yourself out on 12oz, dont be a bitch on top of that to your ex.

yea, you suck. (you dont even deserve that as a pun)

I don't want to get over him. I think that is part of the problem. Withthe friends I don't have to explain. I don't have to tell them why I'm single. I don't have to tell them why I cry when they hug me. They know, they understand, they're dealing with the same shit I am.

Re: Re: Anal this…

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

try...

kettiecat=loosey goosey

why get on her case, this is one of the few ppl i will stick up for.

she has done nothing wrong, i have seen no evidence of her saying a bad word to anyone, unprovoked anyway, you fucks need to get over the fact that she is alot more honest than yourselves.

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

like the pictures you post. go cry to your daddies.. you slut supporter.

hahahahaha so you want to bam this up a notch do you?

I am not a slut surpporter, are you?

have you had dealings with kettiekat outside of the internet? then how the fuck would you know if she is a slut or not?

it sounds to me like she is in need of some emotional surpport not a cock to bounce on.. as if that is any of your business anyway.

the simple fact that your a willy tickler stands undebated.