Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shor

Shorville

yeah for some reason i was feeling that style so i started to just go at it... but the S DOES look pretty bad.. maybe if i ever paint it i will change the S.

but thanks for the good word guys, im runnin low on markers though so i might not be able to get much more colored sketches on here.

but thanks

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/shor_plop.jpg'>

here are a couple more, on the same page... my dark blue is about dead so i had to use yellow and try to be fancy... i dont know what to think... what do you guys think? also, there is supposed to be light blue throughout the whole thing (as you seen in the yellow part) but i dont think its very visible.. ANYWAYS, those are 2 more i did today.

i dig the s actually, good to a see a change thats not too fucked up, i likes, colors could be a better executed, dope shit though shor.

thanks, i drew another piece on that same page... it, like the others, has bubbles and a similar fill... but ill post that later i might make more first i dunno yet..

ok i did a few more sketches on that page.. and i just overwrote the file on the site thats hosting my pictures, just so youre not confused when you dnt know what im doing or awhatever i dont know whatt im doing right now but this is it... kinda fucked up on the top left one thguoh

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/shor_plop.jpg'>

CRITIIQEUW!!#@

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yeah i think im going to paint soon... fucking shit im tired of not painting..

thanks man, im working on this full page ren and stimpy thing i dunno how im gonna do it.. and i sucka t characters so maybe ill post on that before/after coliring thread.. i need to go get some more markers though i am running low.. and i have abscents of colors.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this