So what is this Mop Squad Sweep Team...?

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by unconscience

The Sweep Team, is not open to just anyone, so that tells you which one is more "special":king:

hahaha, special olympics.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

sorry dirty... but you know I dont get down with crews.

Oh... happy belated welcome to the 7k

:ironyface:

It's cool, we don't need a bunch of members, just one's that aren't llamas.

This, Kilo, is what the sweep team considers "kinging"..... we, from the MopSquad (S.T.K) like to call it thread rape. I'm not trying to stop anything, just let it be known that there is an opposition. Let the babies have their bottles.

No, there isn't any hating going on here. The reason for the MopSquad is to serve as a reminder to all you thread kingers, that there are people on this forum that think what your little online crew does is not cool.

Sweep Team = Thread Ruiners.

get that dildo out of your ass, we don't hate on ya'll what the fuck is your problem. you're all bad ass cuz you have more than 7k posts.:nope:

Dude, you have almost 50 posts per day. I bet most of them are smily faces. Why try and clown someone for having sevenK posts? You are obviously trying to get yours up as quick as possible.

*edit for clarity.

effyoo

that wasn't my point, my pint was he thinks he's badass cuz of his post count. i admit i'm a POST WHORE, there is nothing wrong with that, but there is a problem with someone thinking they are better than someone else because of how many posts he/she has.

Originally posted by effyoo

Dude, you have almost 50 posts per day. I bet most of them are smily faces. Why try and clown someone for having sevenK posts? You are obviously trying to get yours up as quick as possible.

*edit for clarity.

haha, not to mention, most all of my posts were legit conversational posts. Not some quote with "so true" and a smiley underneath it.

well if we didn't have the whole "The Sweep Team" thing in our signature, nothing would change we'd still be posting the same way. i think you just started noticing it when the whole signature thing started. and really, i don't care what you or anyone else thinks.;)

have a nice day

Re: effyoo

that wasn't my point, my pint was he thinks he's badass cuz of his post count. i admit i'm a POST WHORE, there is nothing wrong with that, but there is a problem with someone thinking they are better than someone else because of how many posts he/she has.

Are you trying to say that you wouldn't think you're better than me if I used one of my other aliases? I don't think I'm better than anyone, you don't know me well enough to make that assumption.

Why don't you stick to "kinging" your hood, and leave the forums outta your sweep. It's kids like you that keep the old school cats off this board nowadays. There *used* to be some really cool people that'd come here, but now the board is so littered with bullshit and "kinging" that it's not worth their time.

I know you're not so naive that you see past the fact that what I'm saying would be beneficial if you'd actually take a minute and listen. Go ahead, think of another diss, you win king.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

It's the general populous's belief that it's not cool to be on someone's ignore list. On the other hand, the sweep team does not care and furthermore go to some lengths to annoy members of the board.

um...no...as you can clearly read that none of us start shit with no one...people like to talk shit and then get mad if they get shit thrown back at them (i.e. dirty habit), for instance you will now be mad that i made you look dumb and proceed to talk shit to me....and if you seriously care if your on someones ignore list then you got some problems...i can give a fuck who ignores me...thats not effecting me one bit..now before you start stating shit you know absolutly nothing about i suggest you 1) think about what your going to say then 2) type what you want to say then 3) re-read what you typed and make sure you're not going to look like an idiot and then 4) click reply..in that order, if you follow those 4 easy steps you should ride smoothly :idea:

daze milli the wise one :idea:

Archived