Answer me this....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by type R

please, somebody ban these toys.

:confused: :confused:

I think the word "toy" is use to LOOSELY on this forum.

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

oh god, here we go again with the "oo, look at me, im cool, im hatin on sweep team, its the latest trend" its just a damn message board, be easy

no, the latest trend is to form a group of nobodies who use their mothers cable modems to reply to every single topic on a website who's subject matter none of these "team" members even partake in (that being graffiti :rolleyes: ).

please feel free to die.

K illing O ff the S weep.

no, the latest trend is to form a group of nobodies who use their mothers cable modems to reply to every single topic on a website who's subject matter none of these "team" members even partake in (that being graffiti :rolleyes: ).

please feel free to die.

hey bitch, put you dad's dick back in your mouth.:idea:

Originally posted by unconscience

hey bitch, put you dad's dick back in your mouth.:idea:

wow. what an intellectual response from an individual whose previous replies consisted of only ":idea: " faces. but, sadly, i must return to my previous statement of...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DIE.

please feel free to die.

well tease sure aint a newbie, and niether am i, or rental, or krook, noum is pretty new but anyway that doesnt matter, what matters is me proving you wrong...just like everyone else who thinks they know...i have a 56k modem, read my posts in them graffiti threads and maybe you'll learn something, do some homework before you try and call out some shit , and please believe we get bizzy with that graffiti thing you think your down so bad with

and dont worry we'll die...all in good time :cool:

Originally posted by Daze One Million

well tease sure aint a newbie, and niether am i, or rental, or krook, noum is pretty new but anyway that doesnt matter, what matters is me proving you wrong...just like everyone else who thinks they know...i have a 56k modem, read my posts in them graffiti threads and maybe you'll learn something, do some homework before you try and call out some shit , and please believe we get bizzy with that graffiti thing you think your down so bad with

and dont worry we'll die...all in good time :cool:

correction: i said you were a "nobody", not a newbie. and as for homework, do you think i give a flying fuck about researching your internet connection, i think somebody has been spending a little to much time with their keyboard buddy. and i honestly doubt you guys "get bizzy" ( is that how nelly spells "busy" or something? or were you just too BUSY turning your ecko hat sideways to spell the word correctly) you can email me flicks if you want to back your words up, or not. i dont care, you dont have to try to prove yourselves to me, i will continue to hate you regardless.

oh yeah...:lol: :lol: :lol: fuck off:lol: :lol:

Guest Propaganda

Re: TYPE R

you know, you act like a hardass on the internet, but i bet you wear 4 inch thick glasses and a pocket protector. and like i said before...

go put your daddies dick back in your mouth:idea:

but that is how I look like......:smiles:

Re: TYPE R

you know, you act like a hardass on the internet, but i bet you wear 4 inch thick glasses and a pocket protector. and like i said before...

go put your daddies dick back in your mouth:idea:

thats a bet you would lose.

fuck the sweep.

Archived