Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rental

tyler durden

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

usually......when you want someone to hit you up on aim...you leave a screen name....

yeah but i dont want everyone getting at me so use my email in my profile to hit me up

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

gayest thread ever.

awwwww, still upset at how much your girl wants me? :) uh huh.....

Guest krie
Originally posted by rental

yeah but i dont want everyone getting at me so use my email in my profile to hit me up

too much hasel

A Canadian woodpecker and a California woodpecker were arguing about which place had the toughest trees. The Canadian woodpecker said that they had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.

The California woodpecker challenged him and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem.

The Canadian woodpecker was in awe.

The California woodpecker then challenged the Canadian woodpecker to peck a tree in California that was absolutely un-peckable. The Canadian woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

After flying to California, the Canadian woodpecker successfully pecked the tree with no problem. The two woodpeckers were now confused.

How is it that the California woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree and the Canadian woodpecker was able to peck the California tree when neither one was able to peck the tree in their own state?

After much woodpecker-pondering, they both came to the same conclusion:

Your pecker is always harder when you're away from home.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this