Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadasdreams

i get to see the faint tonite...

i'm pretty excited.i've missed them everytime they've played before and finally i get to see them.it's gonna rule...gonna be so many cute girls there too...ahhhh.

Guest ikueism

ahhhhhh omg im sleepy asss fuck!

Originally posted by ikueism

ahhhhhh omg im sleepy asss fuck!

sleepy ass fuck? homosexual undertones?

you're lucky i'm too lazy to find that thread and possibly put that in there...maybe someone else won't be so friendly.

Hey... I was there... dancing to every song with a ridiculously hot girl up in the front. Seriously the best time I've had in weeks. The Faint rocks my world. Les Savy Fav is my new favorite band. Did you go to the afterparty thing? AAARGH radness...

Originally posted by gnarlitude

Hey... I was there... dancing to every song with a ridiculously hot girl up in the front. Seriously the best time I've had in weeks. The Faint rocks my world. Les Savy Fav is my new favorite band. Did you go to the afterparty thing? AAARGH radness...

word! it was so much fun...cute girls everywhere...les savy fav was bad ass...when he grabbed the camera and threw it down his pants...so hot haha...fuckin' grizzly adams lookin mother fucker... i got invited to the after party but bailed out to go drink more with some other people.it was good times regardless.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this