Out To Burn Jam Dublin May 9-11 2003

chea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo Chea!

All you cats were asleep when I had to go searching for the Western Union to get some money...

A big thanks to you and Artz for the Irish experience...If you see that poor old drunk dude around looking for Mr O´Donnell from Cork...tell him we meant no offence!!

Thanks again!!

Originally posted by Askew SUK

If you see that poor old drunk dude around looking for Mr O´Donnell from Cork...tell him we meant no offence!!

Would that be the guy that tried to get you and fatboy out to dinner with him?

hows your trip?

Dude..Old drunk Irish people have a strange Idea of hospitallity..He was the same old guy that said he owned the pub I painted on....but didnt even...He thought I was his grandson or something..

Dublin is a crazy place...When Gehad and I were out we saw a chick on the ground being aided by people and blood on the ground...saw some of the most legless people ever, guess you get that when you have 800 pubs in one city! Saw 3 fights in one night...walked into the restroom at a kebab joint and caught two guys doing god knows what to each other...all in all though, Irish people are cool and have a good sense of humour...

Originally posted by Askew SUK

Yo Chea!

All you cats were asleep when I had to go searching for the Western Union to get some money...

A big thanks to you and Artz for the Irish experience...If you see that poor old drunk dude around looking for Mr O´Donnell from Cork...tell him we meant no offence!!

Thanks again!!

Asleep? i was almost in a coma, very drunk and stoned..

Unbelievable that the french guy woke up early.

Glad you liked it, i liked it too and we learned a lot for the next time.

please send me your dispruptiv address so i can send you some stuff in high resolution.

good luck in kroatia

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by OZEK

If there was one flick that I'd have to pick as my favourite flick from the jam, it wouldn't even be graff related. Here follows a photo that shows what a random irish girl's face looks like with an English writers' thumb up her backside....classic kodak moment!!

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/thumb1.jpg'>

how did they manage to find the to ugliest women in ireland?

Archived