Let's play with Zewall..

JimboTheLion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

jimbo,synaps, we should do a 12oz collab on one of the zewall streets. holler back, we'll figure this out.

i'm 'bout it like a thug at the swap meet

just catch me when i'm bored enough

the biggest problem i think would be finding 9 or so open spaces ?!?!?

none the less, i'm up to work something

• 2 months later...

how do i post what i did?? I did 3 boxes on this train... i am lookin at it now and im just gonna see if copy and pastin the URL works, but i doubt it... if anyone could help me here, I'd appreciate it, cuz i can't right click the thing and get the properties.

damn it... when i hit the printscreen button nothin happens... should i be clicked on the page where i can paint or sh9ould i be on the part where your like overviewing them and can decide which section to paint? I'm on the part where you cna decide what to paint and lookin at what i did...

Terr, you don't gotta do this if ya don't want to, cuz it's my fault of bein stupid, but maybe you can go to what I did and do it for me :) I'll tell you the number and palce i did it if ya say ya can. If not, that's cool... not abig deal.

you fuckin crazy with the mouse man haha... I just did some stupid simple straight shit across the train and that wa shard, fuckin shaky and shit lol. Whatever, you got the mouse drawin skills... I'm tryin alt print screen now and if it don't work I'll just say where the thing I did is at (if its still there) and maybe terr (if ya here now... sorry didnt say nothin before cuz i had to go out) or someone could do it for me lol.

anywayz... ummm tryin now... wtf, it don't work (i tried selectin all then doin it too). Ah whatever...

My shit is at 296, NY trains... if terr or anyone else wouldn't mind postin it up for me :)

anywayz, cool shit dephek and some others were nice too, better than mine lol... whatever, peace.

thanks man, but hwo you manage such ill stuff with amouse lol? I had trouble with the damn simple and you pullin crazy shit with fades too! Haha... I think I might do another lil simple or somethin cuz I'm bored, but dunno. Though hot stuff man, I wish I had skills with the mouse like that.

dope drunk, jay just adjust the brushes, i like it very low pressure for fades, it gives me alot of mess up room, it just takes a whie to get used to, youll get it. I'm using an optical mouse too, so i dont know if that makes it easier.

Archived