DINER FOOD APPRICIATION THREAD!

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hank Parker

Okay Taco you, or someone else must have seen that Emril "Diner Food Appreciation" episode. Yeah I was watchin that w/my friends dad. We were mad high and we were both like "man I'd kill someone for a ruben" and we started talking about the best places in town to get certain sandwiches. Then he all of a sudded he was like "yeah this place is good. I picked up a hooker there one time" and he was just talking about his adventure that night. I was like, man I don't wanna hear that. And he kept goin! So anyways, Rubens & Clubs are the only thing I get. Me and Mako rocked a ruben one time. Fox Mulder ordered the "Paul Ruben" though.

:king:

I do not know hwo you can eat that shit...I make reubens all day long and the saurkraust is just horrid smelling and I refuse to eat any meat that is "corned"....no thanks.

well living in new jersey most of my life i have had heavy exposure to these institutions. i used to eat at diners a lot in high school. it was a good place to go when your drunk and hungry at 3 am. having a bunch in walking distance of the hood helped a lot when you were too young to drive.

later when i entered the real world and had crappy jobs that involved unloading trucks with mexicans and dominicans during non standard work hours it was also convenient to be able to get home fries and pancakes at 3 am. but i am done with diners. i am sick of the crappy service like those bitches behind the counter that ignore you if you are not a regular and giving you the wrong order.

some of the diners in my areas got ripped off their foundations and shipped to germany where supposedly people have an obsession with shiny metal things.

really though people who hate on jersey don't know. i love when italian girls wear those tight black pants...

tick tock diner, arlington diner, short stop diner(rip)...

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Denny's and IHOP are NOT diners.

I understand why people bring them up though.

hangover helper.

dennys is seriously the only decent 'diner' around here

we had a badass greasey spoon place at the local truck stop but it got shut down.

so unless my drunk ass wants to travel a good 30-45 minutes

its dennys or nothing

Archived