peace out you all

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Take cover kid stay safe.

The only reason that any of us can speak freely against war is because of war. Be thankfull that you live in a free country. These right that we have may be slowly slipping away, but for now we still have the right to voice our thoughts. The people of Iraq will be much better of without sadam. I and many of you have family or friends in the military who are currently or have fought for our country and the rights of people through out the world. I wish to take this chance to thank any of you who are involved in any way. THANK YOU. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

IT'S PRETTY SAD TO SEE PEOPLE ACTUALLY EMBRACE VIRUS AND ALL DURING THIS SHIT... ALL THESE FOOLS ON HERE DISS THIS CAT AND NOW FEEL SORRY FOR HIM NOW THAT HIS ASS IS SURROUNDED BY WAR... ALL YOU FUCKS AIN'T EVEN SEEN WAR... THE FUCK YOU MEAN? THE WORST WAS 9/11 RIGHT? YEAH RIGHT!!! I BET THIS COUNTRY IS NOT EVEN GOING TO BE EFFECTED BY WAR? THE ONLY DROUGHT YOU'LL SEE IS ON WALL STREET.... BUT THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE SURROUNDED IN THIS SHIT ... I'VE ACTUALLY LIKED VIRUS THE WHOLE TIME AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM NOW... I'M FROM EUROPE AND I'VE BEEN TO ISRAEL... AND THE CATS BORN HERE HAVE BEEN BLIND FOLDED ALL THEIR LIFE... THEY AIN'T GOT NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR ETHNOCENTRISM... FLIP THE SCRIPT AND THINK... IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO DISARM OR THEY'LL DISARM YOU... YOU'D GET IT POPPIN'... THE FUCK YOU MEAN DISARM!!! THE FACT THAT THIS CAT EVEN TAGS IS AWESOME CUZ NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE'S ACTUALLY DRAFTED AT 17... WILL YOU? I DON'T THINK SO!!! FUCK Y'ALL... I HATE YOU ALL ANYWAYS... KEEP IT 1* VIRUS...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

kids, don't do drugs, keep yourself literate.

war updates....

ok so yesterday night some dumb ass soldior played with the war alarm and it went on so we all had to run to our seald rooms and wear maskes, you know we had a project in school and they gave us this flyer that teaches you all about the gases sadam has and while i m reading i m thinkning to my self how can a man be so crul to invent so harmfull gases when each gas makes you suffer real bad for example there is a gas that burns hole in your sking and makes you bleed to death thats just shit well never mind just wanted to let you know im doing fine peace out for now more to come

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

ok so yesterday night some dumb ass soldior played with the war alarm and it went on so we all had to run to our seald rooms and wear maskes, you know we had a project in school and they gave us this flyer that teaches you all about the gases sadam has and while i m reading i m thinkning to my self how can a man be so crul to invent so harmfull gases when each gas makes you suffer real bad for example there is a gas that burns hole in your sking and makes you bleed to death thats just shit well never mind just wanted to let you know im doing fine peace out for now more to come

man you could be the US under cover agent man! take this info to president bush, next time you see an american soldier, run to them and tell them you have info! we'll bring your family to the states! :)

seriously though man, hope you and your family are okay, and hope you make it out alright...

good luck homie...

Originally posted by mr_president

man you could be the US under cover agent man! take this info to president bush, next time you see an american soldier, run to them and tell them you have info! we'll bring your family to the states! :)

yeup you should...

Guest willy.wonka

<p align=center><span style=background:white></a></span><EMBED src=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/interscope/50cent/getrichordietrying/video/indaclub/00_indaclub.asx width=300 height=300 type=*/* autostart="true" loop="false" volume="100%">

yeah man this is some shit right here everybody, VIRs is like our only untainted (most likely) news source which is pretty amazing. I would like to hear more virs, keep us updated on what people are saying over there, and we can compare it with what is being fed to us through the news over hear. ....

WORD...

yea VIRS good job on keepin us updated and i'm glad ur ok man in one of the threads misteraven started there are horrible pics man this whole thing is horrible but i'm glad to see ur ok man...

peas and i hope u have no friends in iraq cuz that would suck:o

haha dont worry i dont have friends in iraq so i dont care o.k now for the updates

1: 10 us marines soldiors felled in captivety 5 where exicuted with a shout in the head and 4 males r now going trough hard abusing and one feamle soldior that was raped by iraqs soldiors

2: in israel we are now forced to take our maskes to school and that is the shitiest thing ever

3: the maskes also come with an antropin syringe that is activated by a spring that pushes the niddle in to your body when it injectes the serum into your body it dihidraetes you and you have to drink alot till now 25 babys played with the syring and by accident injected it to themselves two died from it 23 more were brought to hospital my brother is incleded with them .....=( well thats all

Archived