Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.C-Walk

AyO FoR SaN DiEgO!

Originally posted by phoniks

does any one have any more preach flicks id like to see what hes been up to in sd

me too

Originally posted by phoniks

does any one have any more preach flicks id like to see what hes been up to in sd

me three

I don't get it. San diego has some of the best graff on the west coast and there is never anyone posting any of it on this board. when I went to this thread I was hopping that there would be some new flicks but I guess not. Why does San Diego get no love on 12oz?

cause san diego sucks ass enless u have a raised truck bleached tips surf and wear sandles..then i guess its cool.....the scene is yards no one bombs shits so wack....no love for u diego

Originally posted by killtheradio

cause san diego sucks ass enless u have a raised truck bleached tips surf and wear sandles..then i guess its cool.....the scene is yards no one bombs shits so wack....no love for u diego

the thing about the trucks is right but bombing?in case you havent been there lately RESQ is holding down the streets of downtown. PREACH is KILLING, OA is always up and others too... it aint no l.a. but people paint!

word up^^^^^^ there are people in sd that bomb consistently as fuck.....this cities hard to catch fame in. those ass ninja buff fairies are on top of it.....but there are cats in sd for sure that put in WORK.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this