new cleveland thread

AMORone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NAPOleon<---

wuts that mean??

Ceveland bands bro. OUTFACE was Derek Green and Charlie Kreigers joint .

STARVATION ARMY!

Who remembers those SA (starvation army) throw-ups that ran from like 1980 to 90 something? lots of ups.

ascension, integrity, 9 shocks terror, dead boys, grudge match, gordon sollie mother fuckers.

i'm SO going to columbus this weekend to catch 9 shocks terror and no time left..

hahahah in cleveland we name bands not writers... sheesh

cleveland punk

hey anyone whos into punk should go check out aglobalthreat,clit45,and criminal authority..playing wednesday may 21st at the beachland ballroom starts at 9 o clok...this show should be fucking insane...criminal authority is a street punk band from cleveland so anyone who used to be into cleveland punk should go..

WELCOME BACK VERBS!

Now I got somebody to sidebust again. :lol:

This thread definitely has more endurance then any other Cleveland thread. Even with no new fliks, it gets bumped more than I get buffed.

speaking of shows.........

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/JB1.jpg'>

I apologize to peep's for not getting back. I been busy as hell chasing the papers and working on upcoming joints.

Let me know if it's cool to post more promos in this thread or not.

'cause there are lots more.

love, peace and....

About the old stuff posted by moe/got...

That stuff touches my heart. Can I buy those off of you? I hate the phrase "old skool", but old graffiti has...so much pardon the word: humanity. Anyways, can you at some point hold forth on Clevelburg graffiti prior to the internet, books, emoticons, fat caps, corny posts and 12ozprophet?

-signed.

Curious

Archived