new cleveland thread

AMORone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by paul

About the old stuff posted by moe...

That stuff touches my heart. Can I buy those off of you? I hate the phrase "old skool", but old graffiti has...so much pardon the word: humanity. Anyways, can you at some point hold forth on Clevelburg graffiti prior to the internet, books, emoticons, fat caps, corny posts and 12ozprophet?

-signed.

Curious

No doubt.

I found those in my photo negetive box and I got a couple more that I have'nt scanned yet.

I'll look for them and print them up for you. Hit my e-mail and I'll replly.

If this is SHRUGS, I'll hook it up free of charge. There is no taxing for crew.

P.S. ............."hold forth?"

Originally posted by pusher_teeII

WE NEED TO COLLAB ON THE PS7 TIP SIR...HOLLA BACK

Hah!

I still have'nt upgraded from PS5.5. But I'm trying to work it.

I'll let you know when I get a break and we'll hook it up!

peace.

i seen a move throwie on the highway where the old verbs hallow was... he/she did a fill w/ 3d and force field. i also recently seen a move tag on 25th over by the old pj's they tore down... and some shit on red line. also about a month or 2 back i seen a hallow throwie of his on fr8. he prolly lives next door to me and i dont even know it. thats what happens with most writers....

wanksta

whoever turned my wanks str8 at the riverbank into "wanksta"is funny really funny...why would anyone do that...ive never done anything to anyone in cleveland never gone over anyone never left cans at a spot always nice but then someone disrespects me for no reason...its not really that big of a deal but im wondering if it will happen in the future i really like the name but i guess ill change it if its going to be a target of vandalism..haha vandalising vandalism funny shit...anyone with information leading to the conviction of this person should come forward now...

Re: wanksta

Originally posted by fr8mare

whoever turned my wanks str8 at the riverbank into "wanksta"is funny really funny...why would anyone do that...ive never done anything to anyone in cleveland never gone over anyone never left cans at a spot always nice but then someone disrespects me for no reason...its not really that big of a deal but im wondering if it will happen in the future i really like the name but i guess ill change it if its going to be a target of vandalism..haha vandalising vandalism funny shit...anyone with information leading to the conviction of this person should come forward now...

hahahahahaha thats funny someone did that hahaha......

{mr t}

Originally posted by DankLordz

does atak have anything left on the optic boom vs. godzilla wall or did it all get taken out?

the only one running is the first atak piece done down there from the fhtdub days. come back foo

ps - hey nos, stop usin that n foo

Originally posted by fr8mare

its going to be really funny when i start fucking up your stuff...

WHOA THERE BUDDY......CHILL THE HELL OUT THAT WASNT ME WHO DID THAT SHIT.......I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY THAT SOMEONE DID THAT.........U NEED TO CHILL OUT YO!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i dont know

it wasn't me i wasn't there when it happened i seen it like 3 days ago trust me it wasn't me

Archived