Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Born Loser

I'M MOVING TO MONTREAL SOON

Recommended Posts

Guest westy

.

 

i'd like to move to vancouver someday.........whats it like to live there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

graffiti is hurtin' for certain'.

it rains all the time.

transit sucks balls

and its exspensive as hell.

 

other than that its GREAT!:)

 

where are you moving freom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being friendly............

 

Originally posted by YG Blood

graffiti is hurtin' for certain'.

it rains all the time.

transit sucks balls

and its exspensive as hell.

 

other than that its GREAT!:)

 

where are you moving freom?

 

Why is graffiti so hurtin'?

Why don't you e-mail me.........I need to clear some things up with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please believe that if this happens, I might finally make it to under pressure this year....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Being friendly............

 

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Why is graffiti so hurtin'?

Why don't you e-mail me.........I need to clear some things up with you!

 

mail sent.

 

everythings getting buffed, and theres too much bullshit beef

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ese

please believe that if this happens, I might finally make it to under pressure this year....

 

 

you can sleep in the bathtub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by YG Blood

you can sleep in the bathtub.

 

will I have to get rid of the ice and 40s first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ese

will I have to get rid of the ice and 40s first?

 

just get one of those pool devices you can float on top of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you move from Van? I try to get there as often as possible.

Fuck, its better than the wasteland I live in. It never even snows there. Green grass in January. blah blah blah. Plus, the girls are really nice to me there.

I heart Vancouver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word. I hear that. Thats why I like Van so much. Different from here.

I think i might make a trip there soon. I need to scratch the cabin fever itchand breathe some ocean air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest westy

.

 

moving from the twin cities...but not for a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One really good cold snap and your ass will be out of Montreal so fast!

It's fun to visit and THE GIRLS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD but the winters are shit........I will trade you for a year.I live in the burbs outside Toronto hu huhuhuh straight trade we can leave in the morning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Frate Raper

One really good cold snap and your ass will be out of Montreal so fast!

It's fun to visit and THE GIRLS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD but the winters are shit........I will trade you for a year.I live in the burbs outside Toronto hu huhuhuh straight trade we can leave in the morning!

 

not really feelin t-dot but talk to Ese he really wants to go there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest xKillmodEx

--There Is No Place That You Will Hide--

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×