Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DOPE SHIT RUDE! LOVING THE COMPOSITION OF THAT SECOND ONE.

LOOKS MAD MONUMENTAL WITH THE TRAIN AND THE LETTERS.

And yall need to take that bickering back to the

Chitown chit chat...save the ficks thread!

hahaa.

and yeah O....lemme know when you wanna get down

almonds...all I can say is that I have never seen or heard of anyone eating a large hot pizza first thing in the morning before painting. You must have a little child in your stomach. Oh sorry, i had one of the slices...lets paint sucka.

almonds...all I can say is that I have never seen or heard of anyone eating a large hot pizza first thing in the morning before painting. You must have a little child in your stomach. Oh sorry' date=' i had one of the slices...lets paint sucka.[/quote']

let me know when. you know that me, and the small child in my stomach are always down.

bro bro bro

I heard Omens uses the child's young gentle hands to get those baby soft highlights in his pieces.

And to slurp up any drips that may occur along the way.

this shit is getting funny.

dude said "Large Hot Pizza"

let me clear up the confusion so that the record is straight. the small child in my stomach is for digesting hot large pizzas ONLY.

the baby soft highlights i get for my piece... i get only with the thought of that big, gentle, wholesome fellow that everyone knows as ways. somehow his spirit is captured in my letters, making them extra friendly, just like the snuggle bear.

;)

Hecz, ways, etc. I finally got off my ass and got a new blackbook together... I'll be spending the next couple of days working on the inside cover and then I'll be pm one of you guys to know where to send it. I'll be in touch... sorry for the delay. Dosa.

Archived