Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

you niggas kill me with that gay shit...

its just a fuckin thread who cares if someone talks shit..

I DONT.

but i have a life too

and you problably dont...

I have a life.. a good one.. I get up plenty... and I like a chill spot without all the shit talkin... there's nothing gay about it. There's just no point in flexin and calling people out on the internet when you don't know what you're talking about... dude didn't "bite" anyone... every writer worth their salt that's been in it for a while has popped off with that style... and either way.. he gave credit. I'm just saying to take that shit back to brick slayers... the Chicago thread in there hasn't been closed nearly enough:rolleyes2:

P.S. Someone tell Raven to close registration... there's too many new jacks with gangster names lately.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a life.. a good one.. I get up plenty... and I like a chill spot without all the shit talkin... there's nothing gay about it. There's just no point in flexin and calling people out on the internet when you don't know what you're talking about... dude didn't "bite" anyone... every writer worth their salt that's been in it for a while has popped off with that style... and either way.. he gave credit. I'm just saying to take that shit back to brick slayers... the Chicago thread in there hasn't been closed nearly enough:rolleyes2:

P.S. Someone tell Raven to close registration... there's too many new jacks with gangster names lately.

new jack..

ha..

and i am a gangsta..

a gangsta disciple from the 5 9 homie

so now ur gonna try and snitch me out huh?

LAME..

:lol:

new jack..

ha..

and i am a gangsta..

a gangsta disciple from the 5 9 homie

so now ur gonna try and snitch me out huh?

LAME..

:lol:

First of all... I give a fuck if you're a GD... than go be a GD, that's all good.. handle your shit... but don't come onto a graffiti website for graffiti writers talking a bunch of gangster shit. And don't get it twisted... no where in my post did I ever insinuate anything about snitching on anyone. If you see a snitch comment anywhere on that post than you are probably paranoid and need to stop listenin' to so much of the radio played fisher price... young/lil/solja/burg/joc/wayne shit. Handle your business on the streets... not on the internet... if you're for real than you know that you got corners to hold... so fuck talkin shit on the internet. I'm not gonna respond to anything else you post... because it defeats my original point in that this was a chill spot and should remain that way... if you're mad... whatever...that's your issue... go on the block and twist off on your enemies... not on the internet... where you face no repercussions...

And for the record...every actual gangster I've ever known from the Chi (which is most of my family) would have said Bogus... not Lame... so your shit is suspect.

No more chit chat from me... Im gonna work on some flicks to post.

So, im not even from Chi town, but im a follower of the town, and enjoy the relax and REAL people in this thread. So, stop fuckin this thread up murdamyth, no one here needs to hear you childish bullshit and how much of a street gangster you are in your twisted self perception.

Keep this thread chill the way it was.

Thanks.

So, im not even from Chi town, but im a follower of the town, and enjoy the relax and REAL people in this thread. So, stop fuckin this thread up murdamyth, no one here needs to hear you childish bullshit and how much of a street gangster you are in your twisted self perception.

Keep this thread chill the way it was.

Thanks.

then y dont you stay where your at and keep ur mouth closed nigga.

nobody asked you wut u think about me..

get off my dick hoe..

First of all... I give a fuck if you're a GD... than go be a GD, that's all good.. handle your shit... but don't come onto a graffiti website for graffiti writers talking a bunch of gangster shit. And don't get it twisted... no where in my post did I ever insinuate anything about snitching on anyone. If you see a snitch comment anywhere on that post than you are probably paranoid and need to stop listenin' to so much of the radio played fisher price... young/lil/solja/burg/joc/wayne shit. Handle your business on the streets... not on the internet... if you're for real than you know that you got corners to hold... so fuck talkin shit on the internet. I'm not gonna respond to anything else you post... because it defeats my original point in that this was a chill spot and should remain that way... if you're mad... whatever...that's your issue... go on the block and twist off on your enemies... not on the internet... where you face no repercussions...

And for the record...every actual gangster I've ever known from the Chi (which is most of my family) would have said Bogus... not Lame... so your shit is suspect.

No more chit chat from me... Im gonna work on some flicks to post.

is it that serious that you have 2 write an essay..that i didnt read

Archived