Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So last night I'm on COD4 and this one fool drops on this other 12 oz kid like, "Oh... so you know Masoe?" WHile Masoe is right in the game with us and the second guy is like... "dude... Masoe is in the game with us" and I was like, "HAHAHAHA!!! Fucking fool!!!" And then I realized it was me... and I laughed even harder... what the fuck is short term memory???

Yeah... it's irritating because I have the best conversations with 12 oz cats on COD4... makes the game so much better. Maybe I should try and join up with one of your games instead of always inviting you to mine. It worked with another friend of mine when he was the host. I'll be on tonight if you wanna take a crack at it.

For sure sir... let's roll... I'll knock something out tomorrow. I need an education anyhow... I don't exactly qualify for the United Negro College Fund. :lol:

So what do you want... MN1 or the something else? Cause I'm thinking "EMENONE" would look dope on some palindromic steez...

Archived