im seeing the best hip hop group ever tonight

Guest beardo

not bad only 400 for a pair on ebay......(sarcasm)

dood, now dont get me wrong...i understand that you want to get that degree and after 7 years are tired school, hahaha, but fuck the class....come up with an excuse and get to that show....just let your teacher know ahead of time....they always fall for that shit....

3 hours early arrival....bring a pocket full of funk and fungus and $75(50 for a ticket, 25 for more drugs) and give us the review the next day....if you got any chance of miracles its at a phish show...may the force be with you.....

and follow those scumbag ticketscalpers around catching tags on their face with flat black for me.....thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, if you like that one you'll love the garcia/grisman joint i just got. little more on the bluegrass steeze, nice change of pace

dusty's going to be saving his pennies for summer tour after tonight

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

yes, yes he is....get him out of that skybox and into the masses!

dusty, i'll kill you if you spend the whole time up there watching tv (or whatever you 'vip' people do :D ) rather than the show!

no, i actually dont want to spend much if any time up there...

im gonna be down on the floor shaking my meatstick

dood tell me about it.....

not one fucking pearl jam i want to goto falls on a weekend...

plus i still got:

interpol next sat....

godspeed in april

sigur ros in march

pearl jam in may and july

white stripes in april

and maybes include

cat power

tori amos

bonaaroo

and a slew of others

most of which all fall on weekdays.....plus my amex is burning up

plus lets not forget, that come august and sept the one and only radiohead will be coming around......good gracious ill be poor!! poor but with a shit eatin grin!!!!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i am seeing phish tonite

ani x3 in march

godspeed in march

and sage in march

so far...

i heard radiohead is dropping a new album too

truth?

oh shit, dusty forgot to mention, found out yesterday that godspeed in philly sold out :heated: heres hoping they release more night of the show

MI.. i cant stop listening to disc 2 of that pj 9.2.00 last kiss is probably my favorite song right now *i am aware its a cover

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by beardo

oh shit, dusty forgot to mention, found out yesterday that godspeed in philly sold out :heated: heres hoping they release more night of the show

MI.. i cant stop listening to disc 2 of that pj 9.2.00 last kiss is probably my favorite song right now

really? i talked to the promoter and he said it wouldnt sell out...

did you get tix or no? im gonna IM him now...

oh i gotta update the radiohead topic...but since you asked:

Radiohead in NY?

Suffolk Life, a local paper in NY, is reporting that Radiohead has agreed to perform at a music festival in Riverhead, NY this June. The festival is to be held at a now defunct Grumman airplane manufacturing facility. The article predicts that 60,000 people will attend the 2 day festival. Radiohead was the only band listed as "confirmed".

We have not heard any confirmation from the band so until this is officialy announced, please treat this as a rumor. We're skeptical at this point due to the fact that Radiohead will be busy with European festivals during the month of June. Once we find out more, we'll pass it along.

and as far as the album:

Release dates

UK Teletext is reporting the following UK release date for the new Radiohead album, which is still untitled (though sources tell us that it may be 2+2=5 or Are You Listening?), to be June 9th.

The first single (which we believe could be "Where I End and You Begin") will be released in the UK on May 16th.

hell yeah beards....that is a great cd...sick set list....

1. Of The Girl

2. Breakerfall

3. State Of Love And Trust

4. Hail, Hail

5. Do The Evolution

6. Faithful

7. Nothing As It Seems

8. Corduroy

9. Untitled

10. MFC

11. Habit

12. I Got Shit

13. Off He Goes

14. Gods' Dice

15. Even Flow

16. Rival

17. animal

Disc: 2

1. Nothingman

2. Insignificance

3. rearviewmirror

4. Soon Forget

5. Better Man

6. Last Exit

7. Given To Fly

8. Footsteps

9. Last Kiss

10. Porch

11. Baba O'Riley

09/02/00 - E-Center: Camden, NJ

attendance: 25,000

support act: Sonic Youth

set: Ed solo before SY: Dead Man, Parting Ways

Of The Girl, Breakerfall, State of Love and Trust, Hail Hail, Do The Evolution, Faithfull, Nothing As It Seems, Corduroy, Untitled, MFC, Habit, I Got Shit, Off He Goes, God's Dice, Even Flow, Rival, Animal, Nothingman, Insignificance, Rearviewmirror

enc 1: Soon Forget, Better Man, Last Exit, Given To Fly, Footsteps, Last Kiss, Porch

enc 2: Baba O'Riley

notes: After 'DTE,' Ed says, "Is this Philadelphia or is this New Jersey? All I know is it's Saturday night ... Make yourselves comfortable, we're going to be here a while." 'Habit' is described as "about a friend who was having some problems. And if you have a friend who's having some problems, don't look away. Give 'em some help." After 'I Got Shit,' Ed says its a song that they wrote with "young Neil." He then talks about a few of the band members saw Neil's play during the break between Boston and Philly and that Neil told him to say "Hello" to Philly. He says that the Pope also asked them to say "Hello" to Philly and that the Pope is "a warm human being ... we're friends but never writes ya back." He changes the 'Even Flow' lyrics to include, "Praying out to the Pope who never writes him back." When they return for the first encore, Ed says that the front section is placing orders for songs and, "Yeah, we'll play that. Would you like fries with that? How about an apple pie?" He gives some "rock 'n' roll trivia" before 'Soon Forget,' noting Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath wrote all of their songs on a ukulele. "We're carrying on the rock 'n' roll tradition here." He messes up 'Soon Forget' twice, both times shouting "Fuck me." After the second time, he says that it's "Two these two girls who keep flashing their tits ... it's really hard to concentrate." Before startingo 'Better Man,' Ed cruelly teases 'Release' by playing the opening notes. Ed brings out the harmonica for the beginning of 'Footsteps' and Mike's solo is cut short. Someone tosses a Who t-shirt on stage when the band walks out for the second encore, Ed puts it on and they go right into 'Baba O'Riley,' a perfect ending with the entire crowd singing - Ed stops and lets the crowd carry it. Ed is in a great mood, tossing lots of picks to the crowd tonight.

that part when the girls keep flashing their tits and ed keeps messing up soon forget......classic.....

plus thats the nite i met vedder.....awesome

2/25/03 First Union Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA

1: Julius - rocked out, get this one out of the way early ;)

Talk - nice break out, but trey had a difficult time hitting vocal high notes (doesnt bother me, i think its funny)

46 Days- like woa, son. brought back the closing vocals twice, about 7 minutes apart. total rock fest

Taste- um, best ever? had to be at least 15 mins, very patient build

Frankie Says- nice cool down, another break out

Slave to the Traffic Light- spine tingling. so fucking good i was just laughing

Water in the Sky- nice, pretty standard

Walls of the Cave - total mind melt. turned into a dark wall of sound a'la 98, built to a peek and just stayed there. amazing

already better than NJ by miles

2: AC/DC Bag- AND YOU KNOW THIS!!

Cities- YOU KNOW THIS TOO!!

Theme from the Bottom -> another best ever? christ, it had a little funk jam

Runaway Jim- i dont remember a -> but this kicked F'n ass

Thunderhead- perfect placement, loved it

Sparkle- NICE! they actually kept the ending together tight as hell for once. sooooo wanted a tweezer to follow, and we really needed a classic to close, but got

Pebbles & Marbles- which was still F'n bad ass, no real complaint, but...

set felt short, others around me agreed

E: Squirming Coil- awesome, perfect

Character Zero- RAGING

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

uhm

wow

jeez, if i was insecure about myself or feared judgement from people i wouldnt be able to tell you all how much fun last night was and what a fuckin GREAT time i had. easily one of the best shows i have ever been to...

many highlights.

manymany highlights.

oh man oh man...

thats great dusty....its always fun when you go into something not expection much, but come up feeling like ya did......

can some one pleeeeease get a flick of beardo mid groove shake with a that huge smile on his face......

im still trying tmaster randomly...

beardo how many more shows you got????

awesome, dusty. so psyched you had a good time! im sure your mind was bogged with doubt after that weak ass trey show we saw..

mental.. if someone really wants to break their camera, go ahead and snap that shot.. these were the only 2 for me..

http://mysterymoon.com/phish/nj/images/Everyday...everyday.jpg'>

BB:king:

gnawing off his arm waiting for summer dates,

beerdz

damn beard, you have definitely changed since we were kids, and i'm damn glad. you should move out here to the pac-north west. as long as your willing to drive and rage the lot for tickets(or find a low fence and a sleepy guard) then youyr just about guaranteed 4-5 shows a year, not to mention dave grisman, mickey hart, we get burning spear and spearhead like monthly it seems, it sounds like you'd be in heaven here. lotsa good pipe fixins, too. the best phish show i've been to yet was at the gorge ampitheater in george, washington, although a few so-cal beachside shows are up there too. i'll give you a hint on where i live: first name of the actor that played pie-fuckers dad in american pie, oregon......easy hint of the year award

"the best phish show i've been to yet was at the gorge ampitheater in george, washington"

i went like in 99......woah that shit was the fucking best.....such a great venue....such a great state for that matter......

hotttttttttt........

YEM.......shouldnt you be out scalping your tix already??????

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(breathe)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

there will be a day when youre old and gray

and youll look back on all of this and what will you say?

that you got that schooled high honored A

or rather the crazy night in MA when you went to go see trey???

;)

Archived