Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

OH AND OC80 WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU COME OFF ACTIN LIKE YOUR SOOOOO HARD, =( IM SO SCARED WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE DONT HURT ME MISTER BAD ASS, YOUR GRAFF SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, MOST OF YOUR SHIT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID IT WITH A FUCKIN CRAYOLA BOXSET, WE GET IT YOU SUCK ASS AT BEIN A WRITER SO YOU TRY TO COMPENSATE BY TRYIN TO BE HARD, WELL FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR BULLSHIT YOUR GOIN THROUGH AND I'LL BE GLAD TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU ANYTIME ANYPLACE, MAYBE THEN YOU'LL LEARN TO KEEP YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH SHUT!

if i suck so bad why are there pages and pages of cats giving me bumps? if you are so hard why don't you just go paint over me and show me what kind of manish shit you working with? my bet is you just another kid hiding in his mom's house talking on the internet..

everybody needs a hobby, yours is watching me.

hey you gotta hate me, i fucked you guys up and upped tthe game to 6 color burners where before i got here, people barely were painting small hollows.. haha, jealosy is a hell of a drug.. it shows in how dude was mad at 3a for not rocking that old shcool shit, which we are all responsible for anyway.. haha. man the NW has some bitter ass haters. no wonder most the talented kids move away at 18..

its funny to me how all these charlie chapman dick rider faggots talk shit about 3A. wake the fuck up kids. if it wasnt for 3A this shit hole town would be fucking dead of graf. if you think their style is crusty, good for you. graf is crusty. crusty graf writers murder towns, cities, and metropolises. thats the point..KILL SHIT..Again And Again! so do yourselves a favor: instead of talking shit, get your brown nosing ass outta your wack ass black book, stop faking like your a writer, and rep shit. rep your city. rep your krew..get up..stop hating on the guys who actually make seattle have a scene. dumbshits

hey you gotta hate me, i fucked you guys up and upped tthe game to 6 color burners where before i got here, people barely were painting small hollows.. haha, jealosy is a hell of a drug.. it shows in how dude was mad at 3a for not rocking that old shcool shit, which we are all responsible for anyway.. haha. man the NW has some bitter ass haters. no wonder most the talented kids move away at 18..

thats not true....well almost

Interesting to see how people talk about how grimy graf is good graf but bump Seedr's fine art talent. Big ups to Seed wish I could have gone to your Art Show earlier this month.

Im sure everyone likes seeing skillfull work and wants to produce skillfull work, but perhaps they are blinded by others telling them "getting up" is only what its all about.

Most people who think they are "fuckin up" are really just fucking up.

Oh well, I'll do my part to keep style alive for the next generation, what will you do?

Interesting to see how people talk about how grimy graf is good graf but bump Seedr's fine art talent. Big ups to Seed wish I could have gone to your Art Show earlier this month.

Im sure everyone likes seeing skillfull work and wants to produce skillfull work, but perhaps they are blinded by others telling them "getting up" is only what its all about.

Most people who think they are "fuckin up" are really just fucking up.

Oh well, I'll do my part to keep style alive for the next generation, what will you do?

seed's fine art is still grimey, even though it's painted with oil.. crack pipes and guns= grimey.

getting up is more important than having a nice piecebook if you are a writer.. i'd rather see basic graf on the streets than a 20 color wildstyle on a permission wall.. since i like graffiti more than aerosol art.. graffiti by definition is without permission.. the whole point is not accepting the ruling classes claim to own the aesthetic of our cities.. they bombard us with their ads and garbage.. as if their money makes them qualified to define the look of our culture and environment

what am i doing for the next generation? inspiring this generation, and the one before it..

it all comes down to painting the city.. gotta paint it, and that's where most the people in this town fall short.. it's possible to do quality graff illegally.. it doesn't have to be a choice between one or the other.. you just have to up the game and push yourself harder.. start with simples and move on to more complicated letter styles.. wildstyles with lots of colurs don't mean a thing without the basic understanding of letter form, and characters should compliment your letters, they should not be a substitute for them..

i do agree that some people who think they are fuckin it up are indeed just fucking up.. unless they plan on dying young, and if that's the case they should get to producing the genius work.. cuz lots of shitty people die all the time, it's the talented ones we remember (tie, next, plus, sham, nace, etc..)

People are just frustrated that they "practiced" at their blackbooks and freewalls, even went artsclass to sharpen their freshie b-boy grafitti style just to find out their nutts are to small to do real grafitti on the streets. PEOPLE JUST HATE THE LOWER CLASS.....YOUR ALL wannabe NAZI GRAFF DICTATORS LONG LIVE REAL GRAFF .... fuck your college... your just mad cuz nobody talks about you on this gayass web forum.....bumpTHREE-AK'S. Hahahaha!

There's plenty of people killin' it on the streets who arent hitting up b-books or free walls and you all know it, and they don't get enough respect...cause you all band wagon which shows your insecurity....

well, if they aren't getting enough respect, why don't you give 'em a shout out?

too many people expect others to do it for them.. this is not an armchair sport, you gotta get your own hands dirty.

anyone who says btm is a bandwagon situation doesn't know what it was like when that crew started, they got hated on by all the old writers here who are now gone and history.. people who were threatened by writers who actually tried to take graffiti out of seattles many legal walls that were monopolized by the same 5 haters.. there was nothing cool about being in that crew back in '92, popularity wise.. what you see now is a decade and a half of hard work later. well earned respect is the fruit of the labour.

2002 is not old school.

crayolas...

DSCF0757.jpg

get it crackin'...

DSCF0758.jpg

filthy mcnasty..

DSCF0770.jpg

rest in power, dre money..

DSCF0766.jpg

and for the last time, if you don't like what you see, shut your mouth and show us somethin'