Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

KIC????????? what, There's a KIL as in PUZL and RAIN, writers that crush with finese. Ya'll would be Crossin mad shit out if someone here started hittin up BTR or CTM or anything close to BTM. I'm really trying hard not to talk a gang of shit, cause I know that's all I really do, but really think about it. bump the shels, ruby and the array off kicks, oh and of coarse some Katsu

i think and this is just me,we should let people handle their own affairs. people get so bent out of shape over thing that have nothing to do with them. its cool you like their graff you admire what they do, but if it has nothing to do with you leave it alone,just making more stress for your self. although i could be wrong maybe they will see how you represented for them on the net and they will put you down for the crew.never know

im not talking shit just makeing an observation.....

fuck rackin when your ballin...

90803040_9176bf2572_o.jpg

homie.. let me break it down to you..

#1 if you bought this shit, you a customer, not a baller.

#2 if you wholesale it, you gotta sell it to make your rent.

#3 if you wholesale bought it from jase, and don't have to sell it, you got a square job and spend you days saying "yessir", and working 9-5. i don't do a damn thang for the man. i am self-motivated, self-employed, with self-respect.

#4 you've been fucking around and posting this same flick for quite some time...i straight seen it before.. it's dated may 25th 2006... i rack this much paint every month. use it too. everybody... do the math.. that shit is what..$3.50 a can at best..count this square's paint.. see how much loot he throwing away.. that ain't ballin' son, you got it twisted.

for all you square rubiks cubes:

"if you bought your paint, then a king you ain't.."

-amaze pvc

so don't post shit on here fakin' and shit...disrespecting motherfuckers who put their shit on the line to hold true to an idea that graf is free even if some europeans want to exploit us and make us think our paint is inferior. my kilz and rusto is just fine, and when i go there to their fucking continent, best believe i push carts of their paint when i bust on their subways. it's like that.

man if thats fuckin montana that shit aint 3.50 a can

if you're buying 200 cans i hope you don't pay full price.

this aint a pissing contest. maybe your'e mad cuz i don't like characters, or scraps. whatevs.

i just do my thing, wherever i'm at, the crowds go wild. i ain't trying to prove shit, i just won't let the youngsters get misled into thinking buying your paint makes you a baller.

-oxycodonjuan

yo oc 80, no dout that is a stash,but the big difference btween these 2 pics MY SHIT GETS USED, THAT SAME PIC WAS ALREADY POSTED , DONT BE A HATER ITS A WASTE OF ENERGY

son, if you think that paint doesn't get used you don't know who this is.

and if you look that pic is different paint in the same house. not the same pic.. it's not a stash, it get's me through a few weeks tops.

and to all you kiddies out there scared to pcf it.. i got it for sale cheap. i even got the store credit cards if you tryin to travel.. Paper Chase Forever...

haha "i even got the store credit cards if you tryin to travel"

i was dissapointed when i went to portland and people were shocked when i broke my foot and was racking in a wheelchair and on crutches the days following the injury.

i guess it's different when you rack for cosmetic purposes rather than eat and sleep purposes.

but whatever... if some newjacks want to waste their mom and dad's money on some european paint, let em... keeps em out of my supply.

PrinceValium.

KIC????????? what, There's a KIL as in PUZL and RAIN, writers that crush with finese. Ya'll would be Crossin mad shit out if someone here started hittin up BTR or CTM or anything close to BTM. I'm really trying hard not to talk a gang of shit, cause I know that's all I really do, but really think about it. bump the shels, ruby and the array off kicks, oh and of coarse some Katsu

Quit worrying what others are doing and take care of your own buisness.

ok so...

i think you need to go back to rap school or something, cuz ballers dont rack shit....ummm they acutally usualy pay for it cuz they got the money and no sense in bringin extra heat to em

fuck rap this is graf. a baller gets offered their own color and gets the shit for free. i swear to God y'all so square, you young kids these days.

only a whore does shit for money, racking paint is like fucking for love..but you're a self-described decepticon (something one would never call one's self where i come from), so you can't feel that.

you think when i do spots i am worried about the heat?

3:30pm

DSCF0275.jpg

and if we're counting that's 6 cans right there ^