Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Let me explain somthing to you "MILTON BRADLEY"!

Toys jock toy writers!

I dont appreciate you yappin' off at the lip because you dont know what the fuck your talkin' about. Since you made the mistake of uttering DONDI's name outta your mouth, Im gonna have to punch you in it if we ever meet (although Im sure we never will because your an internet toy that has no clout anyhow). After I put you in your place you would go back and tell your toy crew that you got smacked by a real writer, GUARANTEED! I say nothin' on this site that I wouldn't say to your face! As far as arguing with you toys about style and an understanding of the artform, its a futile battle because you only hang around TOY WRITERS that gas each other and convince themselves that your on some next shit! Simple fact, IM RIGHT! Your TOY opinions don't count enough for you to be wrong! GET USED TO IT! So go ahead and jock "TOY-ASS LUCKY CHARMS" because he wount be around for much longer!

For any other TOY that wants to pop shit! Step up to the plate, WE'RE PUTTIN' HEADS TO BED!!!

GOODNIGHT TOYS!!!

By the way, DONDI is one of the greatest that has inspired any REAL-WRITER that has come after him, GUARAN-FUCKIN"-TEED!

Guest gary glitter

hey milton, stay in that mindstate and keep biting off that sick ass king totem2 god! maybe someday youll get paid to do real graffiti like he does,,then stupid toy art fags will have their go at biting off your twisted abstract letters yo!

Originally posted by Milton

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you the same "american accents rock pattern paint" rockin fag that got beat up at the freewall and then arrested? Cause if you are that's the same shit you were talking there before you met one of my all time favorite writers, right hook. If not, you can continue with the homosexuality, i guess you know youre good when the hate starts, so somebody tell Charms. Why is it that anyone who does 3-D with bends like that is "Totem Biting"? And even if it is, thats better than a few seattle heads that continue "Dondi Biting." I don't really have a point besides, shut the fuck up and post some of your flicks, since u are obviously a master of letter structure and wildstyle...

YO,, THAT STORY FIZZLED IT'S WAY DOWN TO PORTLAND WHERE I GOT SOME FRIENDS,,FIRST OFF THAT "DUDE" THAT GOT SOCKED UP IS A DRUNK JACKASS SOMETIMES, BUT DEFINATLEY HAS MORE STYLE IN HIS PINKY FINGER THEN ANYONE AT YOUR LITTLE SELLOUT WALL.

ALSO I'M SURE HE AINT EVEN GOT A COMPUTER WITH HIS CHEAP GHETTO ASS. "ONE OF YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE WRITERS" DAMN! JOCK ON BRO. IF YOU LOOK UP TO THESE GUYS,, YOU MUST HAVE STARTED LIKE THIS YEAR OR SO. SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT ENOUGH ENEMYS ON HERE SO I WONT GET TOO PERSONAL.

I HAVN'T SEEN CHARM'S NEWER STUFF, AND DONT REALLY WANT TO SINCE HIS OLD SHIT WASN'T TIGHT AT ALL. BUT PROBABLY MORE ORIGINAL THAN HIS TOTEM 3 SHIT. ONE OF MY HOMIES MET HIM AT A HIP HOP SHOW IN P-TOWN AND SAID HE WAS A COMPLETE MORON, DROPPIN NAMES TO LOOK COOL AND SHIT.

HA HA THESE ARE THE GUYS YOU LOOK UP TO?? DAMN!!!!

Originally posted by GANGREEN

Let me explain somthing to you "MILTON BRADLEY"!

Toys jock toy writers!

I dont appreciate you yappin' off at the lip because you dont know what the fuck your talkin' about. Since you made the mistake of uttering DONDI's name outta your mouth, Im gonna have to punch you in it if we ever meet (although Im sure we never will because your an internet toy that has no clout anyhow). After I put you in your place you would go back and tell your toy crew that you got smacked by a real writer, GUARANTEED! I say nothin' on this site that I wouldn't say to your face! As far as arguing with you toys about style and an understanding of the artform, its a futile battle because you only hang around TOY WRITERS that gas each other and convince themselves that your on some next shit! Simple fact, IM RIGHT! Your TOY opinions don't count enough for you to be wrong! GET USED TO IT! So go ahead and jock "TOY-ASS LUCKY CHARMS" because he wount be around for much longer!

For any other TOY that wants to pop shit! Step up to the plate, WE'RE PUTTIN' HEADS TO BED!!!

GOODNIGHT TOYS!!!

By the way, DONDI is one of the greatest that has inspired any REAL-WRITER that has come after him, GUARAN-FUCKIN"-TEED!

WORD HOMIE,,NOW ON TO THA FLIKS.

Beating a dead horse

Originally posted by TimReynolds

A message to all Canadians who are apparently lost and posting on this thread. Note, that first of all, Vancouver is not the Northwest. Northwest, refers to the Northwestern corner of the United States. If you've ever looked at a map before you'd realize that Van Couver is located in the Southwestern corner of Canada. Not to mention that this thread has over 20 pages which clearly delineate this point. Apparently you haven't looked at any of them. There may be a Vancouver or Canadian thread for you to post in, there is a search option on this website which you should find helpful. You may be able to find an apposite thread from there. Don't worry,,,don't feel stupid about your mistake,,, I'm just trying to help you out.

not to put in my 2 cents, but i thought this thread referred too to the pacific northwest, which generally includes oregon, wash state, bc, but can sometimes alos include northern cali and southern alaska, so thus theoretically folks from juneau and ankorage could post too.

I don't know perhaps we could re-name this site the "Cascadia superthread" refering to the emerging metroplis of Van-Sea-Port...

;)

Originally posted by IRON CHEF

YO,, THAT STORY FIZZLED IT'S WAY DOWN TO PORTLAND WHERE I GOT SOME FRIENDS,,FIRST OFF THAT "DUDE" THAT GOT SOCKED UP IS A DRUNK JACKASS SOMETIMES, BUT DEFINATLEY HAS MORE STYLE IN HIS PINKY FINGER THEN ANYONE AT YOUR LITTLE SELLOUT WALL.

ALSO I'M SURE HE AINT EVEN GOT A COMPUTER WITH HIS CHEAP GHETTO ASS. "ONE OF YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE WRITERS" DAMN! JOCK ON BRO. IF YOU LOOK UP TO THESE GUYS,, YOU MUST HAVE STARTED LIKE THIS YEAR OR SO. SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT ENOUGH ENEMYS ON HERE SO I WONT GET TOO PERSONAL.

I HAVN'T SEEN CHARM'S NEWER STUFF, AND DONT REALLY WANT TO SINCE HIS OLD SHIT WASN'T TIGHT AT ALL. BUT PROBABLY MORE ORIGINAL THAN HIS TOTEM 3 SHIT. ONE OF MY HOMIES MET HIM AT A HIP HOP SHOW IN P-TOWN AND SAID HE WAS A COMPLETE MORON, DROPPIN NAMES TO LOOK COOL AND SHIT.

HA HA THESE ARE THE GUYS YOU LOOK UP TO?? DAMN!!!!

Let me explain to all of my new fans on the board what I meant by that Dondi comment. Dondi in my opinion is the greatest graffiti writer of all time, period. That does not mean however, that people should continually disrespect his memory by painting the same bitten letters over and over. Let him, and his letters rest peacefully. Every writer at some stage in his career bites a letter or two from the king, but then as your OWN STYLE develops you should stop using them as crutches, that's all I meant by that. I didn't even mean that anyone bit Totem, all I was saying is its better to bite someone who is alive and well then disrespect a King like a lot of people do. God vito, no disrespect to you at all, I agree, Dondi is the greatest ever, and his style should be studied by all "writers" and understood well.

Moving on to Gangreen; obviously you understood who I meant by my comment before, I'm glad you take what I say so seriously, I must have more clout than both of us thought. My apologies for not being a Hardcore Seattle writer, but you can save the grimey "I'm gonna punch you in the lip" nonsense for somebody else. I will be amazed to see the day that you leave retirement (washed-upness?) and power chair your way over to me so u can punch me in the mouth. I don't know who you think you're talking to, and you obviously don't either, but save the gutter shit for the streets, the internet is not the place. And for that matter, why is it that the old heads continue to come at new writers sideways? I'm officially giving you notice: It's over, let go. You all had a nice run while it lasted, but I havent seen anything more than a bomb from the lot of you in years, give up and quit trying to eat off of reputation and memories. Who is more toy, the writer that expirements with new styles and continues to improve or the one who rocks the same knock-off, Dondi bites over and over and never improves? That's what I thought.

Iron Chef, I'm not gonna say much to you seeing as you "don't want to get personal." First off, your friend was acting like an idiot and got beat the fuck up, that's all I'm gonna say on that matter. Shit happens, oh well... Secondly I never said that he was one of my favorite writers, I meant "right hook" was, it was a joke, but obviously not a very funny one. Finally, I have had occasion to meet Charm many times, and I can tell you honestly, he is one of the coolest, realest people I have met, especially in the graff scene. He is the type of person to go out of his way to help new writers out, and I can respect that, whether or not it's the hardcore thing to do. I also know that he is the main reason that a lot of heads have come or are coming to Seattle now. I'm not mentioning names or whatever, but the new talent that comes through and crushes Seattle, is with dude.

Go ahead and hate, threaten, be real hard, whatever. I'm a grown ass man and I handle my shit.

I see what you are saying

I don’t have any problems with you, unless I know you by another name and I don’t think I do.

I disagree on the charm thing

Double S (gang green) is a veteran in the game and he has contributed a lot to Seattle, yet few give him they the respect they deserve, no one knows the history all the new jacks come into this and jock the first out of Towner who puts ten tags up. If you were him you would be angry too, there are rules to this and people don’t know cause the don’t do the history. Simple and plain SEATTLE IS A TOY CITY.

And any one with any kind of since would leave the city fast or quit and these guys still live there and still paint. There are some people in that crew that never put in any work and don’t deserve any respect, but double s deserves respect for what he has brought to the city

And they are not the same Dondi (RIP):king: bites

Each one takes influence from him and creates there own style if you truly under stand the art form you would see that

who is a toy a guy that rocks fresh letter forms or the guy that hides behind color and thinks he is next level? thats what i thought

*WARNING*

I AM NOT A JOCKER I KNOW MY HISTORY,

THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE TALKING GREZZY I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY THAT WITH ,WE CAN HANDLE IT HOW EVER YOU WANT ,SO DON’T MAKE ANY DRY THREATS TOWARD ME I WILL GET AT YOU ....NO HOMO! THAT’S FOR ALL OF YOU

:beat:

now lets stop useing him like rappers use tupac

ie stop useing his name for attention

Donald "Dondi" White 1961 1998

Rest in Peace

Guest i7531p

Re: This is stolen from a NYC thread.

That is an awesome flick. Does anyone have any older flicks from sober or whirl? I would particularly like to see the Whirl, amaze, bizie, and sector shit they had at the vogue wall. Memories, memories.

Guest gary glitter

MILTON,,,I was hoping you were just some stupid thirteen yr old on his daddys computer, but you blew that with the "grown ass man" comment.you should try keeping your opinions to your toy friends and stop making a fool out of yourself. If I knew who you were, I'd smack some sense into your toy, grown man ass. Dont ever speak the name DONDI again. Your comments just prove you dont even know WHY he was one of the greatest writers ever, and why only the best writers can decipher his formulas. that style carries on tradition and the real meaning of graffiti. YOU BETTA' STUDY YOUR HISTORY SON!!!!

Hey Vito I'm a little curious why you made the generalization of "SEATTLE IS A TOY TOWN" In my opionion seattle has many talented writers come from or been influenced while living here. If you know your history you would probably agree with me. Sober Whirl Ego Adek Gel Blend Menes Gosa Lohs Flair Lewy Tron Kers Ceas Awe Gamble Hiro Pace Oze Puzle Go2 Plus ... the list goes on and on and on and on

Hey Vito I'm a little curious why you made the generalization of "SEATTLE IS A TOY TOWN" In my opionion seattle has many talented writers come from or been influenced while living here. If you know your history you would probably agree with me. Sober Whirl Ego Adek Gel Blend Menes Gosa Lohs Flair Lewy Tron Kers Ceas Awe Gamble Hiro Pace Oze Puzle Go2 Plus ... the list goes on and on and on and on

Simple and plain SEATTLE IS A TOY CITY. And any one with any kind of since would leave the city fast or quit

Now what i want to do is take your list and take all Of the guys that DONT live in seattle off... ok

now take the ones that live in seattle and dont paint off

you should have only toys left on your list

so i think that some type of respect for people that stick with your shit city, no matter how big of assholes they are now i am not saying jock them i am saying respect them as the builders. but dont let any one walk on you jockers let people walk on them respect comes first!

next time read all of the post ok :P

Vito, I agree with what you said about seattle, Seattle has fallen off a great deal in the past few years, not in small part due to a few people stoping others progression. Those people that steal paint, continue to punk new writers, go over shit so they can continue to inject the same, "classic" styles into the scene hurt Seattle as much as the vandal squad or "Graffiti Be Gone." Why do you think it is that there are no up and comers in Seattle? Could it be that no one gave them time or space to develop? I think it could. Why is it that we see LA, New York, even fucking Atlanta on the cutting edge of graff while Seattle seems to be stuck on the outside doing the same old shit. When I came out I wanted to do nothing but bar letter styles, and I see that those are not "old school" in Seattle, that they never left. And you all are going to go out and diss people that are trying new styles, people that are going above and beyond bar-letters with arrows. Graffiti is an evolving art-form ladies and gentlemen its time to catch the train. Despite what I or anyone else would like, classic styles are not what it's about anymore. I'm just telling you how it is. As for "double s" you can say what you want, I'm not going to take away from what you did in the 90's for Seattle, but you are at least half the reason there is no new school of writers. What you and your generation did to boost their own ego's has hurt graff in seattle for years to come. But don't be confused, I'm not one of these 14 year olds that will roll over and let you take my paint, etc. Belive what you want, but know thats the truth.... By the way, you shouldn't throw the sellout stone if you live in a glass house... *cough* Culture *cough* *cough*...

Lets reflect a little and ask ourselfs if seattle is a toy city or not...

Now then, Go out and get the flix to support your conclusion, then post them here. Until them, shut the fuck up because you look like a toy saying that shit while I am out there almost everyday seing QUALITY shit. The fucking rooftop assaults have been fucking masterpieces.

SHOW ME THE MONEY, PUT UP SOME FLIX, PROVE YOUR STATEMENT TO BE TRUE, This is the offical call to the carpet, calling your bluff. I have the proof to back my statement that Seattle is alive and kickin, Bring your shit to the table boys!!

As the great AWAKE once scrawled... NO BEEF