Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Bad idea...

pssh whatever man if they dont call to talk to me within a week they are gettin everything crossed the fuck out and if u know them u can tell them they owe Chavo 2 phones, a jansport, one stussy backpack, a wallet with 20 bux in it a rack of beer and some pens! :rolleyes: kapeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone already knows, dont make him find u first cuz it's way too simple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

pssh whatever man if they dont call to talk to me within a week they are gettin everything crossed the fuck out and if u know them u can tell them they owe Chavo 2 phones, a jansport, one stussy backpack, a wallet with 20 bux in it a rack of beer and some pens! :rolleyes: kapeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone already knows, dont make him find u first cuz it's way too simple

Chavo is a joke.

• Like 1

Nothing makes me feel old like looking over older graffiti. I hate to say it but the majority of the time when I look at older shit I can not help but reflect on how the general quality of what is acceptable has gone down, way down.

• Like 1

Nothing makes me feel old like looking over older graffiti. I hate to say it but the majority of the time when I look at older shit I can not help but reflect on how the general quality of what is acceptable has gone down, way down.

well those characters are dope as hell but them letters where pretty bunk., but i guess maybe since i was born that year i wont have the same feelings on graff from back then of course i respect the old scHooL..

Dumdoo,

You can not in the same sentence make a blanket statement dismissing and saying that you respect the same thing.

When I was a kid I could take the bus around Seattle and find this that was burning, that I could stand in front of and admire. Now of course times have changed and there are new challenges now like the buff, a greater police state and so on but the fact remains that shit is not as good as it used to be and this goes for bombing too. This is why it makes me feel old, I hate to be the one to think, or say that you kids now a days do not know how to do things.

To make things worse this is not necessarily the case everywhere.

And yea, I guess since you were shitting in diapers during the period in question your opinion is a little different. Anyone over the age of 30 care to step up and state that shit in this town is better now than it was in say 1995?

How about the freight scene?

How about kids getting nerbed and then posting videos of it on the world wide web, what the fuck is that all about.

Kids today ain't got no sense.

Anyone over the age of 30 care to step up and state that shit in this town is better now than it was in say 1995?

How about the freight scene?

How about kids getting nerbed and then posting videos of it on the world wide web, what the fuck is that all about.

Kids today ain't got no sense.

freights are defineately not as easy as they once were. Whole yards have disappeared in the last couple years. There's alot better stuff that's being painted tho. Everything is getting bigger and better. But there is no scene in Seattle only a handful of people that paint regularly.....I think they're a lot more work than what people are willing to dedicate themselves to. You've got to be doing hundreds a year to compete or be amazingly good, and still do alot.