Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I got my street cred a loooong time ago, kid. So stop treading in waters when the depth is unknown. I'm not an ethug at all. I'd tell you the same damn thing to your face and then some. :lol: You just have no idea. So stop assuming. Snitch? :lol: Damn, looks like you're getting a knock on your door from the cops soon.

Respect and graffiti are two totally different things. Sad thing is, I don't paint that much but I'm more up than you in Seattle. How does that work out? hmmm....I've seen two of your tags, which I promptly when over (and left a name so stop with all the "ethug" shit). So what are you gonna do about it, kid?

Kid? Your a dumass. Im older than you,and im sure you still live with mommy and daddy and dont pay your own bills hardass. Its pretty fucking obvious im not from seattle either so go over whatever you want and sit on 12oz all day. Tags dont mean shit to me.

Miley stop acting like your hard when your soft as fuck. You know damn straight id beat your lil ass so dont say " you know where to find me" so you can set me up to get jumped. You think im stupid?

Notice Ive been talking to YOU yet your boy has to answer for you. You KNOW you wouldnt fight me YOURSELF.

Im done here. Your soft.

oh fuck the bullshit post some pictures. you foos are really talkin shit over the internet. i already know u guys probably see eachother at artprimo every friday and say wuz good to eachother so stop beefin. but im still pretty dumb cuz i already know this comment im making is probably going to go on for another 5 pages so my faul;t you 12 OZ'ERS

oh fuck the bullshit post some pictures. you foos are really talkin shit over the internet. i already know u guys probably see eachother at artprimo every friday and say wuz good to eachother so stop beefin. but im still pretty dumb cuz i already know this comment im making is probably going to go on for another 5 pages so my faul;t you 12 OZ'ERS

I don't even know where art primo is. I think I've been there once.

Im BURNING you dumass. You dont paint. You have more posts than you do numbers. WHY are you talking?

serious ? Not that what ir saying is wrong but it is annoying please stop or go argue on Facebook where its normal to carry on childish arguments for a ridiculous amounts of time that nobody else cares about at all!!!