Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

3858794193_b04ab9fbed_b.jpg

you gotta be kidding me, right?

this guy gets up with ugly tags, ugly throws and shit..that is a fuckin UGLY ass fill, is it not?

BUT he gets put down on kyt and dtc. how is that even possible? why? that nigga must suck a damn good dick!!

those krews must be in despirate need to keep it alive if they are putting guys like run on. i thought kyt was better then that..oh well. i heard that nigga got the boot anyway.

says a little something tho to those out there. keep getting up with wack shit you can be put on too!!

this guy gets up with ugly tags, ugly throws and shit..that is a fuckin UGLY ass fill, is it not?

BUT he gets put down on kyt and dtc. how is that even possible? why? that nigga must suck a damn good dick!!

those krews must be in despirate need to keep it alive if they are putting guys like run on. i thought kyt was better then that..oh well. i heard that nigga got the boot anyway.

says a little something tho to those out there. keep getting up with wack shit you can be put on too!!

Amazingly I somewhat agree with you on this one. Without all the hate tho.

Way to go run.

this coming from a guy with some Sublime song as his screen name. How's about minding your own buisness?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/crg/1346205516.html

I need Graffiti Writers! (SODO)

I recently completed remodeling a warehouse into a sweet custom import shop. I want some graffiti murals painted. There are 3 big walls, all 16 feet tall, two 30 feet long, and one 45 feet long. I want some graffiti artists to do a awesome job. I am willing to pay a fair price for the right person, or people. I will also buy all supplies needed. If you are interested please respond with photos (or better yet a website) of work you have done and a ball park quote (I wont hold you to it). thanks in advance

have you ever been to seattle!!! run is up EVERYWHERE easily more than any writer right now!

his shits not even bad!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/crg/1346205516.html

I need Graffiti Writers! (SODO)

I recently completed remodeling a warehouse into a sweet custom import shop. I want some graffiti murals painted. There are 3 big walls, all 16 feet tall, two 30 feet long, and one 45 feet long. I want some graffiti artists to do a awesome job. I am willing to pay a fair price for the right person, or people. I will also buy all supplies needed. If you are interested please respond with photos (or better yet a website) of work you have done and a ball park quote (I wont hold you to it). thanks in advance

I got what you need. PM me.