Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

Originally posted by The Boss

"Namedroping is not tolerated by me. Like Nam said " dude, you said youre gonna touch me cuz i said someones my homie? yo blood, im down for my homies and if you ever talk shit on anyone i know i will slit your fucking fingers off and feed them to you one by one. i guess you dont stick up for your homies. just like a bitch ass nigga! and i love how you say name dropping is not tolerated and then you say "like nam said"!! you jsut name dropped you fucking toy. and all of that was writen by you. i have all the emails and will pull your card every day you racist piece of trash! anyone who wants to read these i will forward them to you. my email is stocktiploser@yahoo.com i dont fake the fuck bro. im real with mines. so dont keep acting like you didnt write what you said. and i know who you are and what your little toy ass writes. i called you out and you said you wanna meet the boss, so either meet me or shut up...you got your card pulled bitch!

-the fucking boss:king:

How is quoting what a homie said namedroping? Do you know what namedroping is? Its not when you say a persons tag. Its when you say there name and tag. haha. I thought everyone knew that. I guess not.

You said " dude, you said youre gonna touch me cuz i said someones my homie?". What the fuck are you talking about? I said I was going to touch you becouse you come on here anonymously telling me youre going to kill me or Gauze. Thats why I said I was going to fuck you up. I am down for my homies. Otherwise I wouldnt be here talking to fools like you now. You try to act like a good homie but why dont you tell them about you trying to start beef between them and other crues. That really cool. I hope you and Intanglemangle get jumped by all the people you guys listed! Thats what you diserve. I thank the funiest part is that you named some homies in the lists! hahahahaahahahhahahahahhaah!

Idiot Idiot Idiot. haha. Thats really funny! Wow. You guys crack me up.

I emailed you a few times yes. But you emailed me first. We both told eachother we wouldnt tell what we write. We just told our homies. So if you email people a bunch of shit you typed out just like you did here, your a fuckin dumbass. I already proved you wrong. I didnt write any of that stupid little kid sounding shit! Another thing thats funny is Gause doesnt even have a computer. haha. He will be on soon he said to me earlier. Gets will be on soon too. You can really talk to him then. haha. You guys need to get your facts straight and stop trying to cause beef. With your homies. Youll know when theyre on. I have nothing more to say to you shit startin picture takers who like to call graffers toys. I cant wait til this comes back on you guys. The people on that list will eventually see that and notice that some of them are Gauzes homies and that you are a bunch of shit! Thats basicly all I have to say. Shut the fuck up!:D :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :king: :lol:

Guest The Boss

youre a toy...shut the fuck up...dont even talk anymore. all of the peoplei named will kill you and so will i! believe that! they dont know you and if they do and have a problem with me saying shit tell them to email me and well handle it. do you seriously think i would make shit up that some NO NAME TOY wrote me through email? i have better shit to do. you said all that shit! if anyone doubts me i can email them your shit. i cant front on forwarding shit thats from YOUR email so there is not need to even discuss this. i already pulled your card. and youre a mark and wont meet me so thats all thats gotta be said. and intangable flame will lite your ass on fire too. so dont talk shit. real niggas move in silence. bitch! stop trying to be witty and crack jokes. this is real life nigga! ill kill you bitch. until youre READY TO MEET ME and WILL MEET ME you have no room to talk. youre a scary ass bitch. go to sleep...its past your bedtime little kid.

-the og boss:king:

All I can do Is laugh. I dont need to say more except read what I already told you over and over again until you understand. grow up

Guest seattledied

telling him to grow up???? how about u stop being a pussy and fight him

wait, so your trying to say the boss or intangible fame, impersonated you, and wrote all that?? im confused

Originally posted by Nothing

wait, so your trying to say the boss or intangible fame, impersonated you, and wrote all that?? im confused

Thats exactly what Im saying on the dot.

wierd, some of the writers name on that list tho, are writers that only gauze and you would know, and someone impersonating them would prolly overlook. which is the only reason i orignally believed the list was legit. but i dont even know the full story

Im not saying me and Gauze are the only ones who know them but yea there are quite a few that we both know on the list. They know other people and other people know I know them. Alot of people know we know them. Thats why its obvious I didnt write that. Think about it. These fools are trying to act like Im somebody else and you can tell they are trying to start beef. Gauze isnt stupid enough to write down half those names. and If I wrote it, I would write it again and again and again. Thats the truth

Guest seattledied

so it wasnt you who made that list....? :confused:

nevermidn what i was about to say ill get at you thru a mutual aqquaintance

Seattledied,

Read everything that happened. Of course I didnt write that list. I think I made it clear enough to everyone but these fags keep comin back with more.

Nothing, how would you be able to do that? You dont know who I am.

Originally posted by Nothing

im almost positive i know who you are

Alright well Ill hear from a homie or you or whatever.

all i am saying is i didnt write that post.

but when it comes down to it me and my homies will fuck up any those toys on that list. if they want to say shit to us. if i find out who you are the boss, seattledied, and intangeble know that you all will get touched.

fuck all you haters.

to the boss

even if i did send those emails why you gotta name drop like that. fake pusy

I'm just trying to absorb everything that's going on here.

What Feezone (Rumor?) is saying is that he didn't write the list in the first place and that The Boss or IntangableFame or Seattledied or someone mysteriously got your password and made the list up? And then they faked your identity to send emails to the boss saying that you wrote Gauze? Even if I were to believe half of that nonsense, you said that Gauze doesn't have a computer and then in the next sentence said he'll be on in a minute. I'm confused by the entire thing. The only thing I know is that from now on every Rumor tag I see is getting crossed with a pink magic marker...

That will be all...

Whoever the fuck is trying to funk with these crews got problems:

TFS

INI

PIRATS

IMC

MADK

I Mash Chumps.

I know that aint no fucking Gordon so who is it???

Death to our enemys. Love to the creators. Rest In Peace Plus. Know your history practice and get up. That is it. No shit talk or racial slurs no backstabbing or anything else.

Respect to the oldschool crews:)

For the record the list was a feezone post that got deleted. Ignore this toy. Here are some of his other more inteliget post.

Originally posted by feezone

I am moving to Tokyo in about a year. Its dope there. As a white man, you can let your WANG hang out and about and get it nibbled on by 20 Japanese school girls in uniforms who are very skilled at the job! Haha. Not really but the girls do love the Americans. Ill give 5 reasons why Tokyo is the ill shit. 1.Girls. 2.Girls. 3.Clubs. 4.Graff. 5.Skateboarding. Its what its all about. If your a white dude and you go to Tokyo for a month or two, your a loser if you dont get laid. Japanese people have sex like Americans have pizza. An every day dessert. Like nothing. Konnichiwa:lol:

Originally posted by feezone

Well Im sorry. I guess I understand. Its just the way I comunicate. Im guessing you are a girl to. Its all good.

I still dont know exactly what a zine is.

:lol:

So much bullshit has gone on in this "fuckhole" of a scene...........

I'm going to quit writing and take up quilting 101! If I could........I'd get up and move! Fuck all you dickface idiotic fucks! Some of you gossipy fuck, Johnny come lately pieces of shit that started writing yesterday..............some of you fuckfaces don't even write! From north to south to the other side of the state...........respect to the kids that I click or have painted with...........all of you other fucks...........shoot yourselves in the grill! EAT SHIT AND DIE! Get lives or get the fuck on!

:mad:

...take all this stupid shit up on another thread and post flicks. asickero email me about that one snafu shit if I'm wrong or else it stands.

...and theres a fucking Rumor who paints frieghts from canada who is good and there was a Rumor from Tacoma who changed his name and is also tight so I dont know how the fuck someone can think they can get off writing rumor.

...and I know most of you are fucking white but all of a sudden feel comfortable talking about nigga this or that on the computer, let me catch you saying some stupid shit like that around me or in the southside- and see how that shit will ride, cut it out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now