Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

I DESTROY SHIT! THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I DO! THOSE "MURALS" THAT IIIII DISSED WERE MURALS THAT WERE THERE TO 1. REPRESENT FREE MASONRY THAT EVERYONE KNOWS IS FUCCCCKED AND AGAINST EVERYTHING WE DO 2. BRING IN MONEY TO SOME BUSINESS BECAUSE IT LOOKS ARTSY 3. BE SOME KIND OF TOURIST ATTRACTION! GRAFFITI IS AN ART THAT IS NOT INFLUENCED BY ANYTHING. IT IS FREE AND IT IS FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE! FUCK FAKE-ASS MURALS THAT ARE THERE SOLEY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I HATE! I WILL DISS THEM FOREVER AND WHENEVER! ALL YOU FAKE "GRAFFITI WRITERS" KEEP CRYING BECAUSE ITS MAKING IT HARD ON YOU, I DONT GIVE A FUCK! IM HERE TO DESTROY AND LEAVE A MARK! LEGAL SHIT IS NOT GRAFF, GET OVER IT...IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, DISS MY SHIT!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Pores

I DESTROY SHIT! THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I DO! THOSE "MURALS" THAT IIIII DISSED WERE MURALS THAT WERE THERE TO 1. REPRESENT FREE MASONRY THAT EVERYONE KNOWS IS FUCCCCKED AND AGAINST EVERYTHING WE DO 2. BRING IN MONEY TO SOME BUSINESS BECAUSE IT LOOKS ARTSY 3. BE SOME KIND OF TOURIST ATTRACTION! GRAFFITI IS AN ART THAT IS NOT INFLUENCED BY ANYTHING. IT IS FREE AND IT IS FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE! FUCK FAKE-ASS MURALS THAT ARE THERE SOLEY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I HATE! I WILL DISS THEM FOREVER AND WHENEVER! ALL YOU FAKE "GRAFFITI WRITERS" KEEP CRYING BECAUSE ITS MAKING IT HARD ON YOU, I DONT GIVE A FUCK! IM HERE TO DESTROY AND LEAVE A MARK! LEGAL SHIT IS NOT GRAFF, GET OVER IT...IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, DISS MY SHIT!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

fuck man, IM HERE TO DESTROY AND LEAVE A MARK!, thats so badass. agreed.

Re: KWESTION!!

Originally posted by waldo merfie

hello nawfwest... all yalls bombin in shit is dope as hell the hou tex scene of bombin looks nothin like that check out the thread! dumb question, is that slug doodicle the guy from atmosphizere. that is all. keep doin your thang thang and lets your nuts swang in hang mang.

Wheel, I reckon dat it ain't thit won guy fr..fr..fr..fr.from atemosphere...bitter lock nix tame,ya hear?.....don't you ferget ta tip oder sim couse fer averyone....git drunk iff sim Paybst...

the answer to your question is no.

fuck gramare and slealing

hessian, my man! commin through with the flix finally! youre the man! thanks! so after paint out are we all gonna CRUSH? fuck the buff, and anyone who says that the buff is too hard is a fucking bitch! look at cities like frisco or la...they BEAT the buff...everyone sleeping at home complaining about buff and not putting in any work, youre NOTHING to me! so talk all the shit you want and complain about how some fucking REAL writer(snore) put free, real, and uninfluenced art over some wall thats there because some writer worked with the man and got to paint it. if i see some fake, society-influenced art and i feel like putting my fucking name over it, i will!!! belie' dat! unless they payed their dues, then they shouldnt be painting legals!

-BIG BLACK PORE ONES!

p.s., dense...you crossed out 3 of my marker tags and i dissed your only legal mural and your one freeway spot weeks ago and you still havent even taken back your scene. go diss me...youre making yourself look like a fool!

Re: fuck gramare and slealing

Originally posted by Pores

if i see some fake, society-influenced art and i feel like putting my fucking name over it, i will!!! belie' dat! unless they payed their dues, then they shouldnt be painting legals!

That's a good concept and attitude.......which means you WON"T be painting over any of my shit........on top of that,I don't live in Seatown......yet......one love to all the homies there who know me though.....take care of Baby Slug......and make sure he/she isn't doing anything stupid......I tried to look out for him/her.......tons of potential.TONS!.....anyways,peace outro and have a great day.....

pores... you're losing control. you need to get over yourself man... on the real. you are cool and all, but you have nothing to gain by fucking over commisioned work... TRUST ME. I HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ANY OF YOU. you guys jock nyc sooooo hard it's sickening. YAY! crushing shit.... whoopty-doo. GROW THE FUCK UP. why do you think legal eagles become legal eagles?? just think about that.

and don't pretend like you would have found that nice, chill lay-up without directions... straight-edge graffiti?.....ONLY IN SEATTLE.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

pores... you're losing control. you need to get over yourself man... on the real. you are cool and all, but you have nothing to gain by fucking over commisioned work... TRUST ME. I HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ANY OF YOU. you guys jock nyc sooooo hard it's sickening. YAY! crushing shit.... whoopty-doo. GROW THE FUCK UP. why do you think legal eagles become legal eagles?? just think about that.

and don't pretend like you would have found that nice, chill lay-up without directions... straight-edge graffiti?.....ONLY IN SEATTLE.:rolleyes:

YOUR A FUCKEN IDIOT.

Confucious say:

"Graffiti without graffiti, is not graffiti."

and he also say:

"Going over virus mural in china town is wack. i love art and the white boy dissed chinese culture. Go paint over mcdonalds or a police station thats what needs to be dissed, way more than some nice airbrush mural by a dope writer thats burned for longer than u been writing. go cap that motha fucking car dealership piece on capitol hill. you know that wack shit with the dude in sunglasses driving a tiny little car: that shit is wack!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by hotbudda

YOUR A FUCKEN IDIOT.

go cap that motha fucking car dealership piece on capitol hill. you know that wack shit with the dude in sunglasses driving a tiny little car: that shit is wack!!!!!!!"

:lol: yo dog that shits my homie. mercedes thug life 4evaz!

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

I don't need your advice or mis-quoted philosophy... I'm done with all of you.

its all good disco, dotn take it personal...no ones mad at you. people in seattle just need a push, i think, to get started...SEATTLE HAS DIED and if anyone should know that it should be you. so let him destroy shit, maybe it will inspire someone else to go put in some work. :king: