Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This city has seen a whole lot of changes, and graffiti seems to fluxuate. Seems like every three four or so years shit seems to really take off, die back down since the early-mid 90's. You know? Back in the day when HLK BTM/KFM CD LF OFA KYT/DTC... was running full force. Real beautiful shit. I can definitely sense some shit brewing. A lot of fools are starting to get that itch again and seems like shit is gonna take off. Maybe its wishful thinking ...but no doubt Ill be there when it's time to take it to the streets.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by RATT

alright you slackers...I just decided to take a roadtrip. I'm leaving right now and I'm going to go take more flicks today in the northwest than most of you will take in your lifetimes. If you hurry, you could do some daytime stuff really quick and I might catch it while I'm through your city.

lies?

AROE blessed us with his presence...isn't that inspiration enough? I don't paint. I won't even get into what I do, but have fun... that's all I ask. don't make this political or argumentative... peas.

p.s. since when has seattle been a criminal tourist attraction... anyone wanna play robin hood?:lol:

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

ALSO... Asic is up in thw wack-ass movie S.W.A.T.... props.

really? where? a fr8? thats fresh...explain more...asic, looks like youre a movie star...

didnt everyone(even slie) say they were gonna "crush" seattle this summer?!? no one has even put it down in seattle...the only shit i see is some hick, floe, kr8s, pars and a little pore. where the fuck is everyone else? not to pull your card or anything slie but i can go back and quote what you said and i havent hardly seen anything from you...

-the boss:king:

Originally posted by The Boss

really? where? a fr8? thats fresh...explain more...asic, looks like youre a movie star...

didnt everyone(even slie) say they were gonna "crush" seattle this summer?!? no one has even put it down in seattle...the only shit i see is some hick, floe, kr8s, pars and a little pore. where the fuck is everyone else? not to pull your card or anything slie but i can go back and quote what you said and i havent hardly seen anything from you...

-the boss:king:

Nigga I'm a star! Remember that! Tell a friend............call your momma and let her know!

425 - Erection all up in your midsection!

ASIC ONE - ETC FAMILY

Originally posted by dogface

lies?

No, not lies fool. Well, maybe the part about going through your city. I went only to Seattle for the day and caught a ton of flicks. See, the thing is...now I just need to find the time to post them all. But I'm leaving again for a week and a half. Maybe right now I'll upload a couple - and tomorrow do a few more to hold you off until I get back.

Originally posted by RATT

No, not lies fool. Well, maybe the part about going through your city. I went only to Seattle for the day and caught a ton of flicks. See, the thing is...now I just need to find the time to post them all. But I'm leaving again for a week and a half. Maybe right now I'll upload a couple - and tomorrow do a few more to hold you off until I get back.

hope you caught some of mine:)

Originally posted by dogface

^^^^^^^whats the sight you pull your portland pics off?

some of them i've taken, some of them are taken by people i know, and occassionaly i'll get a few flicks from a friend on AIM w/o explanation on where they came from.

puregraffiti.com and bombingscience.com have portland/oregon threads, also.

here are a bunch of flicks from seattle...I went through and took flicks of everything I saw for a day, these are the ones that I'm not going to end up putting up on the site, so I'll post them here. I've got plenty more that I'm sure you'll all see eventually. Peace - Ratt

http://members.lycos.co.uk/westcoastgraffiti/IMAGES/stuff/aerub.jpg'>

http://members.lycos.co.uk/westcoastgraffiti/IMAGES/stuff/blink.jpg'>

http://members.lycos.co.uk/westcoastgraffiti/IMAGES/stuff/consumelesslivemore.jpg'>

http://members.lycos.co.uk/westcoastgraffiti/IMAGES/stuff/fukuz.jpg'>

http://members.lycos.co.uk/westcoastgraffiti/IMAGES/stuff/hsc.jpg'>

hey I took flicks of what was up, not who I wanted to see up. Anyway, I've got a ton of good flicks that will be up when I get back from vacation.

Includes - index, water, slie, guido, rine, hick, pars, penis, floe, stak...etc, etc

Guest The Boss