Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

Washington/Cereal, you are so lame man. You are saying FUCK HYMN2? I heard Hymn socked you up downtown because you are a bitch and you didnt learn?

Youve gotten beat up hella times..

Why post your lame canvases? Those are gay.

Go to your mom's kitchen and paint your canvases and do not broadcast them. We do not want to see them.

Originally posted by Asiquan@Jan 20 2005, 06:17 PM

Seattle is sooooo chalk full of retarded ass homosexual fucktard jackass idiots that bring nothing to the table besides the ability to paint a lot! A lot of garbage.......then they talk online.......now I'm starting to believe that the internet is ruining graffiti! I wish more kids paid attention to old timers and word of mouth stories.........graffiti is a folk art not an online tutorial course offered through your local community college! Find someone older and have them school your stupid fucking asses!

I hope that Tilt, Sober, and Owl show seattle how to paint.........they came from a time when there was quality and quantity......Those are guys that I looked up to.......basically this is a big fuck you to all you junior ass nobodies! Suck my left nut bitches!

Who exactly are you trying to call out here, asic. Aern't you from everett, please let everyone know here who you are talking about, so we know for the record.

I'm not fat and my wieght has nothing to do with graffiti so get over your consuming pop culture attitude most of you wrighters are left out side in the cold because your parents dont love you!!

Fucking toys

at least our parents put us outside instead of up for adoption on account of not bein able to support our eating habits ya fat fuck!!

CEREAL IS A FAT ASS FAGGOT WHO IS A FUCKING BITCH AND

THINKS HES THE SHIT AT GRAFFITI. IVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING MORE STUCK UP WHEN HE SAID "I CAN DO IT ALL"

CEREAL YOUR A FAG STOP TRYING TO BE THE BEST.

YOUR NOT THTE BEST UNTILL WE SAY YOU ARE YOU FUCKING WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Originally posted by j_dfek@Jan 27 2005, 04:38 AM

Dscf0322.jpg

not to diss Bike, but that B looks just like Bier in P-town. keep up the good work, though, I've been seeing a lot of Bike stuff lately. to be fair, it's mostly stickers, but that's more than I can say for a lot of people. maybe that comment someone on here made lit a fire under your ass, either way it's always nice to see someone make it past Union.

on a side note, there is a clown in Seattle named Deano. he's been here for over 20 years and has for those years had the novelty license plate "Bike" on his truck. it's fucking tight. plus he's a clown. someone offered him $10,000 for the plates and he turned it down. end of story.

Originally posted by MO FA ME+Jan 26 2005, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MO FA ME - Jan 26 2005, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Asiquan@Jan 20 2005, 06:17 PM

Seattle is sooooo chalk full of retarded ass homosexual fucktard jackass idiots that bring nothing to the table besides the ability to paint a lot! A lot of garbage.......then they talk online.......now I'm starting to believe that the internet is ruining graffiti! I wish more kids paid attention to old timers and word of mouth stories.........graffiti is a folk art not an online tutorial course offered through your local community college! Find someone older and have them school your stupid fucking asses!

I hope that Tilt, Sober, and Owl show seattle how to paint.........they came from a time when there was quality and quantity......Those are guys that I looked up to.......basically this is a big fuck you to all you junior ass nobodies! Suck my left nut bitches!

Who exactly are you trying to call out here, asic. Aern't you from everett, please let everyone know here who you are talking about, so we know for the record.

[/b]

Let everyone know for the record? What the fuck is this? Am I being cyber interrogated? Ha! If it applies to you then sorry son.......you must suck! By checking your posts I can only assume you do by who you hang with! And yes........you get an A on "Commonly Known Facts 101"......cause you know where I'm from! I don't know how that's remotely applicable or what your point is.....since I have eyes and know graffiti to a T! Point being........if you suck......you should know....but if you don't realize it yet then maybe you or whoever I offended by typing that should give themselves a wake up call! If you have something else you'd like me to reply to then hit my secretary and she'll schedule a phone conference! I'm busy pushing stocks right now bro!

Originally posted by washington@Jan 26 2005, 06:13 PM

So its true you are unloved haha  :haha:  :haha:

fffuuuu.jpg

GO RAPE A PIG FOR A MILKY WAY FAT ASS,YOU HAVE BEEN CLOWNED :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: MMWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY GOOD FLIKS

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now