Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Re: no diss homie jus stating the dome

Originally posted by TFSworldwide

sorry to hurt your feelings dever i just dont like how you caught some frooty tag in a ill piece on nova.........though i was lovin when you traded alot of etch for some bammer fake i.d. back in the day with me an ether...........hahaha:mexican:

First off.....whats with you calling me Devr? Not me. People on this website like to assume who you are and what you write by the flicks you post. Get your head out your ass. I post flicks of everyone and anyone who deserves it. The only shit I wouldnt post is some wack ass shit. I dont anything I post is some wack ass shit. Therefore I post it.

And as far as the tag in the peice....do you really think that is Devr??? It may say devr but look closer. It isnt hard to tell the difference in style and skill. That devr at nova was probably done by some toy ass fool trying to get people beef like...hmmm "you"??? Yea? No? Let me guess...no.

:rolleyes: Put it this way. Would you write your own tag in the middle of a piece with a pen? Well, maybe you would but most wouldnt. I dont think he would either. I cant remember who the peice was by. Do you???

Seattle has enough bitchmade ass beef going on for you to try and start more. Especially over the enternet. Wow. Why dont you just pay attention to your own graff and forget the ones you dont like. Thats what I do and it seems to work good.:rolleyes: :confused: :D :cool: :king: :mad:

Re: a few honest words

Originally posted by littlezane

what the fuck is LK nc 17? Isnt it enough that you are a dead toy in pi and aq. Why bring shame to more friends? Always quality wanted to form an army but why recruit weak toys. Was it nc 17's ego that impressed you? hahahaha

Dont ask me. I just posted the flick. I thought the piece was all gravy. I personally dont like her and her ego either. She can definately be a bitch and I dont know why I posted that here cause it only makes her seem worth it.

I personally think she is better that a few others in AQ. You weak ones know who you are. (If your worse than NC). Maybe she is friends with the peeps from AQ. I really dont know. All I know is that I thought the piece was kinda tight, so I posted it.:confused:

Re: my bad

Originally posted by littlezane

Sorry stinkink, much respect to you and whoever else is posting. I was speaking strictly for all peeps who love hearing the truth. Keep up the goodness.

Well, I didnt take any offense at all. I can care less about her. But like I say to everyone else..."Keep the shit talking and dissing to a minimum".

Other than that just give props to who you want and fuck the peeps you dislike.

No need to appoligize, I can care less.:king:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

to take a break from the regular graffiti beef.....

on the real, seattle gets shut down because of 6 inches of snow?? you pansies!! weve got more than double that here and was -22 degrees fahrenheit out last night, and they wont even think about cancelling school. 6 inches of snow "paralyzes" seattle?!? Shit, were suppose to be getting 6 inches tonight alone. learn how to drive in snow! how ironic. it was the west coast politicians that wanted to ban snow tires for the entire state, so i just have to laugh.

now back to your regularly scheduled shit talking....

edit-

have fun in the snow while you got it, fuckers. im just jealous because i still have to go to work.