Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

singing like a bird, i tell you.

Listen up you 12oz fucks. First all the whole idea of this site is post illegal graffiti, you guys realize thats like bank robbers having a site where the post pictures of their heists. Anytime anybody posts pictures of illegal graffiti its the same as giving evidence to detectives/city prosecutor. This is how you say in your street vernacular "snitching". Also if you switch words after you've already been caught they can link you to that too just as easily as if you continue to write whatever shit is was that originally got caught for. Furthermore in a courtroom to make an association for one person to two names they need at least a written affidavit from a reliable source i.e. not message board hearsay. So if you guys wanna call me a dry snitch or wet snitch or whatever term your dumb ass heard some rapper say its cool with me cuz I'm in good company here.:lol: You guys realize that if a prosecutor thinks your and actual graffiti artist they'll associate you with what they feel will make their case look better even its the mona lisa. So switch up your words if that gives you your false security blanket but if you get caught you'l soon see. Better yet maybe your scary little ass should just stick to the web becuase real world isn't a good place for you.........

but on the rizeal I'm still tripping off how awsome that revoke portrait is!

• Like 1