Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

So um, while I realize that this may be a pointless thing to try and put forth to a online community but there are a couple of points I would like to put forward.

A few pages back there was some discussion surrounding the idea of discussing graffiti in terms of ideas and analysis. I am of the mind that it is okay to talk about these things and to have a forum where people can put forth their opinions in general terms. Things like I do not like that fill or that is a spot that takes a lot of balls have some merit.

Pointing out crew affiliations, making personal attacks, dropping names, making judgments about affiliations and the like should be saved for in person communication. It is quite simply none of our business.

Although I did not enjoy checking out the video to try and tell if it was Chad Muska at 0:45 even a off the wall post like that is worth more than pointing shit out or arguing about who is up or who is a bitch etc.

I have been lurking on 12oz for a long time and have seen people drop way too much info on here when it comes to writing. The most predictable thing is when there is shit talking and then people will be all like "come on down to the park out back of the school, I am hanging there all the time and will fuck your shit up." or "that spot is right next door to my house" is another big one.

Drop your high school, your neighborhood, your age and fuck up leaving a flickr account or some wierdo interweb thing that I do not understand and you just snitched yourself or someone else out.