Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

self promotion is pretty fuckin ridiculous, ive tried to promote myself to back in the day, but you should definably get your shit together and actually bomb hard enough to get known, catch hands everywhere and just stay a well rounded writer and you will eventually get up, but "dontlookback" is right, if your gonna be on the oz then let people put it on if its good, if your not on the oz then get more motivation and actually go out painting, walk a mile to the fuckin train if it gets you where you need to paint. seriously, stop trying to get on the oz by yourself if your shits not tight then make it good enough to put up, self promotions not the way to get known.

oh shit!! sn bashin. itsfor squares. same with bein a silent bayby. dout smells it.

all stoli

3020073580_8944bdf046.jpg?v=1226343272

2336895350_3a122e7ab0.jpg?v=0

3601601429_cde015875c.jpg?v=0

2812255499_9e8572a047.jpg?v=0

3384366879_93490541d8.jpg?v=0

2379042975_37661178f9.jpg?v=0

3747980889_a84999f02d.jpg?v=0

THIS WAS FUCKING STUPID

i learned more than one lesson today

respect is due to everyone but myself

and im gettin off the computer for a little while

gotta think about shit

n1309680129_30090046_1686.jpg.88779a1ef5aa87b0bbdfa46dff2899b4.jpg

self promotion is pretty fuckin ridiculous, ive tried to promote myself to back in the day, but you should definably get your shit together and actually bomb hard enough to get known, catch hands everywhere and just stay a well rounded writer and you will eventually get up, but "dontlookback" is right, if your gonna be on the oz then let people put it on if its good, if your not on the oz then get more motivation and actually go out painting, walk a mile to the fuckin train if it gets you where you need to paint. seriously, stop trying to get on the oz by yourself if your shits not tight then make it good enough to put up, self promotions not the way to get known.

THATS SO TRUE I CAN'T WAIT TILL GRAFF IS PLAYED OUT CAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY TOYS IT'S GETING HELLA GAY. SO MANY NEW WRITTERS FEEL ENTITLED JUST CAUSE THEY BOMBED FOR A FEW YEARS. THAT MEANS NOTHING ALOT OF PEOPLE BURN OUT AFTER 5 YEARS OR "GROW OUT OF IT " .. SO UNLESS YOUVE DONE MORE THAN A YEAR LOCKED UP 4 THIS SHIT AND KEEP GOING YOU MEAN NOTHING. THERE ARE ALOT OF WRITTER WHO GET LOCKED UP 4 A WEEEK END THEN SNITCH AND QUIT... OR GO TO COLLEGE AND JOIN A FRAT, SO EVERYTHING THEY DID MEANS NOTHING. IF YOU BUY YOUR PAINT YOUR NOT A BOMBER . IF YOU HAVE NO HUSSLE AND ARE TRYING PROFIT FROM MY CULTURE YOUR A LOSER. IF YOU LAST MORE THAN 10 YEARS MAYBE SOMEONE WILL NOTICE YOU BUT DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH. THIS GAME IS ABOUT STAYING ON TOP FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN. STEP IT UP EVERTIME YOU GO OUT FIND YOUR OWN STYLE. IF YOU TAG LOOKS LIKE A MARC ECHO T-SHIRT BEAT IT.. YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME. IF YOU HAVE ONLY BOMED 1 CITY YOUR NOT A WRITER.

IF YOU SNITCH IMA FIND YOU. IF YOUR A BITCH IMA CHECK YOU. IF HEARD THE SAME EXCUSES FOR 15 YEARS NOW AND THERE ALL SAME " HAVE INTEGRITY IF YOU WRONG. MAN UP. IF SOME ONE IS DISSING YOU MAN UP AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN DON'T HIDE LIKE A BITCH AND TRY TO MOVE TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE SOONER OR LATER SOME ONE THERE IS GONNA PULL YOUR CARD. ESPECIALLY YOU TOO HIGH OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS THATS WHY YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT. YOUR A BITCH. MOB SHIT WHAT