Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

sooooooorrrrrrrrrry asiquan.

sorry everyone else for using 12 oz as my emotional punching bag but since i'm gone all the time now i can't beat on my old lady or kids so you guys kinda, ya know, were the next best thing.

there's nothing wrong with the new gen, they suck like i sucked when i was starting out (in fact i think i was like a good 6 ears deep before i started doing shit that doesn't make my dick itch looking at). eventually if you lil muffins stick around you'll be half decent too. my point is realize many people have been doing a better job than you since you were even born. so don't stop tryna improve your shit. fuck, i'm damn near the big tre oh out here still tryna suck up some philosophy from my peers when i get the chance.

from now on i will only use my graffitopimpalation skills on here for good* and encouragement*. yall are my bottom bitches* out on these streets putting in work and i like my hoes looking sharp!

* the words good and encouragement may reference the pimpin' putting a foot in your ass reckless penmanship and improper use of a fat cap. don't let these beautiful fingernails fool you, i'll break all taking off on hoe in violation. fucking pull a bone ouchya back!

*bicthes is used here as a term of endearment like how a pimp like myself may thank his "bitches" at trophy call

3841246818_f1fa82d857_b.jpg

..it's inevitable this thread turns shitty every 20-30 pages. that makes mr. dumpster angry.

apparently my "pontification" was misunderstood. asiquan you've been barking at me for years man! relax.. ignore my posts if you need to, then it's like I'm not even here. I could give a shit. that would have eliminated a lot of the bullshit posts over that last several pages.

end.

people post their shit all the time its become part of the game. and in case you didn't get that, odds dictate youre most likely a biter also.

are you serious?!?! really, i mean REALLY?! part of the game?

what game? the toy game? the 12oz fame game? the "omg my shit might get buffed the next day so i better flick it and post it on 12oz so people know i'm getting up" game?

you are out of your fucking mind dude.

posting your own shit with the attempt to get yourself "bumped" is some mother fucking toy ass shit. i really dont understand how you dont see that.

seriously bro, put it in prespective.

you paint a roof. you take a flick of it the next day. that same day you post it on the internet. that is some self promoting toy ass faggotry. if you cant get your word out there and have people see it without having to post it on the internet yourself.......?! then what

if you, your crew, your friends and everyone else for that matter dont understand that

QUIT WRITING NOW

are you serious?!?! really, i mean REALLY?! part of the game?

what game? the toy game? the 12oz fame game? the "omg my shit might get buffed the next day so i better flick it and post it on 12oz so people know i'm getting up" game?

you are out of your fucking mind dude.

posting your own shit with the attempt to get yourself "bumped" is some mother fucking toy ass shit. i really dont understand how you dont see that.

seriously bro, put it in prespective.

you paint a roof. you take a flick of it the next day. that same day you post it on the internet. that is some self promoting toy ass faggotry. if you cant get your word out there and have people see it without having to post it on the internet yourself.......?! then what

if you, your crew, your friends and everyone else for that matter dont understand that

QUIT WRITING NOW

lol..... im not about to quit writing cuz you said so. and im not saying i am someone that partakes in self promotion, nor am i saying i havent. but to hate like you are about somebody that has skill and gets up just for posting pics is gay. if it really bothers you so much that people self promote every once in a while, i invite you to boycott 12 oz, and go take your hating ass somewhere else.

for the record, etc is dope, dont kid yourself.