Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

why does everyone "bump" hops so much? shit is garbage

i thought that biting styles made you a toy, even if it is a bitch..

oh well..knuckleheads

95% of the graffiti culture bites style, talking like it's the forbidden act is a toy statement, it's how people grow and develope. There's whole crews in Seattle that are one big bitefest.

As for hops..... She's catching dope spots, and that I-5 spot is defineately not toy cuz 99% of the people in Seattle woulda done a throwup at that same spot.

what's with all the confusion about old seattle and seattle? it's simple, new seattle aint filling up half the shadow old seattle threw on them. that really isn't new or debatable (like fawk! did i really have to write that? uuuuh, So Tired!). so........all you youngsters need to go back to your lil black books draw some shit, bring it to your homies/crew let em clown it, go back fix and do some more that'll shut up the shit talkers, take your new and improved shit to your crew and do it again and again and again. that way you tags/throwies/pieces/characters won't be so wack when we all gotta look at your "graffiti" out here. watch stylewars (if you've even heard of it), read subway art, take an art class for all i give a fuck. i'm old-ish seattle and i still paint so put your key board in park with all that 90's seattle is over bullshit. it's nothing to us cause we never left. come get with this graffiti pimin' and i'll have you lil dirty girls getting that style you need so much. remember you're either a stand up hoe or a fall down bitch. now go to the hoe stroll and don't come back with out some style, bitch better have my homage!

what up disco, rp and all the people posting flicks on here. those old Against The Grain scans were dope.

:

people bite styles..blah blah blah. thanks for validating what i said. girl is a biter.

girl catches "dope spots" and flicks her shit and posts her shit for recognition on the internet. self promotion on the internet is on some dumb shit.

and as for old school graffiti in general, there wasnt a fucking internet website that faggots could post their shit on to get "fame". you had to rep hard and get noticed..it aint hard to get noticed posting your own shit on 12oz. but like asiquan said..thats seattle for ya. hella corny and it is what it is. so i'm gonna keep hating because in seattle thats what we do

people bite styles..blah blah blah. thanks for validating what i said. girl is a biter.

girl catches "dope spots" and flicks her shit and posts her shit for recognition on the internet. self promotion on the internet is on some dumb shit.

and as for old school graffiti in general, there wasnt a fucking internet website that faggots could post their shit on to get "fame". you had to rep hard and get noticed..it aint hard to get noticed posting your own shit on 12oz. but like asiquan said..thats seattle for ya. hella corny and it is what it is. so i'm gonna keep hating because in seattle thats what we do

nope home boy, wuz reall y corny is you and asiquan's falsified game.

It's 200fuckingNINE, though. We're not in the 90's. Fuck, style evolves, but not necessarily develops, through time. It's way harder to paint nowadays I assume. With cell phones, and other shit they use. I don't know the specifics, but fuck it. Graffiti is graffiti. No matter how you look at it. The older folks can hate on us younger cats, but you have to at least give it up to us. I'm positive racking shit now is way harder than it was. And the penalty for graffiti is way harsher than it was. Stop living in the past. I just hope 10-20 years from now I'm not one of those guys talking shit to the youngin's. haha