Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

dude you got it waaaaaaaaaaay twisted, i'm not talking shit i'm just saying most new writers don't know about or developed much skill, thats a fact. shit is definitely not harder now, look at all the resources you have; internet (shit we had to go to other cities to see new shit, or wait for a mag to come out), markers, paint, tips, all custom for writers. penalties are the same, i know at least 5 people from my crews that got sentenced to at least a year for this (shit i got two but got out earlier). racking always been the same for those with game...... living in the what? i still paint so that means i can clown whoever else is painting around me and if they suck, well, sucks to be them. and 10-20 years from now we'll see if your even keeping up let alone painting.

i don't want to see writers suck any more than they wanna be toys, but thats on them more than me

Stop livin in the past, man! You're hung up on some clown from the SIXTIES, man!

game's been around since before the 60's and the shit's just as much applicable in graff as anything else. don't fear gamebound-antibusterizmology-playahatian-lametoy-killa-tactics when they in your face. congregation STAND UP! i rebuke you in the name of the father, the son and the holy writers! AMEN

yep homie dogg wuz relly down game is dis 4 rel otha shit ya speakin at cuddy big mac skrilla fo shrilla.

yeah bro man dude i just got a sublime album too! 40 oz's to freedom that like such a dope song man, that dude kept it so real on the streets dude!

can it clown.

people bite styles..blah blah blah. thanks for validating what i said. girl is a biter.

girl catches "dope spots" and flicks her shit and posts her shit for recognition on the internet. self promotion on the internet is on some dumb shit.

and as for old school graffiti in general, there wasnt a fucking internet website that faggots could post their shit on to get "fame". you had to rep hard and get noticed..it aint hard to get noticed posting your own shit on 12oz. but like asiquan said..thats seattle for ya. hella corny and it is what it is. so i'm gonna keep hating because in seattle thats what we do

people post their shit all the time its become part of the game. and in case you didn't get that, odds dictate youre most likely a biter also.

last time i was on here i was talking shit about people tryna paint like new yawkers or some shit but ouch and hops are burning most the shit out here.

asiquan's a lil ol' beeeyotch. :)

You're a douche, homey!

I agree with all your "back in the day" rhetoric bullshit.......but I wasn't talking to you.

I was talking to Disco Bryso about how annoying it is to have to hear theories on how it will never be the same because ___________________ (fill in the blank). I don't give a fuck WHY it won't be the same! It simply won't be! IF.......and I mean IF so........it won't be for years.

If that offends you........then fuck you. If I wasn't talking to you.........and I wasn't.......then mind your fucking business. One last time........since a lot of you CLEARLY don't get it........I was talking to DISCO BRYSO. Not Seagullboy, who insisted on putting his two cents in my direction. Not you LOWBALLER. Just one dude.

Again.......if it offends you........fuck off. If I wasn't originally talking to you then you should probably go find something else to get offended by.

• Like 1

You're a douche, homey!

I agree with all your "back in the day" rhetoric bullshit.......but I wasn't talking to you.

I was talking to Disco Bryso about how annoying it is to have to hear theories on how it will never be the same because ___________________ (fill in the blank). I don't give a fuck WHY it won't be the same! It simply won't be! IF.......and I mean IF so........it won't be for years.

If that offends you........then fuck you. If I wasn't talking to you.........and I wasn't.......then mind your fucking business. One last time........since a lot of you CLEARLY don't get it........I was talking to DISCO BRYSO. Not Seagullboy, who insisted on putting his two cents in my direction. Not you LOWBALLER. Just one dude.

Again.......if it offends you........fuck off. If I wasn't originally talking to you then you should probably go find something else to get offended by.

Damn, you're still in here cryin' your little toy eyes out...

FYI Eveybody :::::: I told this nigga not to respond to me and he has written me multiple "private messages" that I haven't read... What a fucking loser...

I'm sure YOU read this attached quote...

Beat it, chump...

(also, no response, PM etc is necessary, that is all...)

Don't make me start spoutin off about how toy your crew ETC is...

Whoooaaa boy, don't make it raw...

Seriously, your rants sound like a whiny little bitch, lookin' for some love... On some, "hey guys, I wanna be down, too)

...If I were you, I'd just quit... EVERYTHING...

heh he he heh ...